Larenz Tate Found The Fountain Of Youth (Breakfast Club Interview)

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Height aint got nothing to do with it man.... If you look at all the Tom Cruise's, Keifer Sutherlands, James McAvoy, Michael J. Fox's, Al Pacinos, Dustin Hoffman's,etc, etc, etc...

They're all on the short side with very accomplished film resumes.... There isn't enough black male roles to go around......unless its an action flick......
there should have been enough for this brother. he's charismatic and clean cut. no clue why he didn't have a bigger career. he should have got in where he fit in a little more than he did. i feel the same way about bill bellamy.

Craig Mack

New Album in January
Daps
Reppin
East Coast !
My nikka from don't be a menace :russ:

That random moment when he grew braids for only one scene
hqdefault.jpg

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Finasteride and minoxidil(Rogaine). Those are only 2 things that have been shown to work. Everything else is a crap shoot.

Ummm breh.....

Finasteride - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The effect of finasteride on sexual function is controversial. There are case reports of persistent diminished libido or erectile dysfunction after stopping the drug and the FDA has updated the label to inform healthcare professionals of these reports.[8][13] A 2010 review found moderate quality evidence that finasteride increased the risk of sexual dysfunction, but not that people stopped using it because of sexual side effects.[14]

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Yeah, that hair loss is no joke. It adds like 5-8 years to face. I should know, my shyt is thinning at the top :sadcam:

I'mma fight it tho:youngsabo:
That bullshyt. My hairline always been trash and I have always looked young... eating like never before damn near in my mid 30's rocking bald fades. U just :flabbynsick:and a hairline is the icing on the cake or lack there of

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That bullshyt. My hairline always been trash and I have always looked young... eating like never before damn near in my mid 30's rocking bald fades. U just :flabbynsick:and a hairline is the icing on the cake or lack there of
Nikka, loss of hairline adds years to your face. That's a fact. Show us your pic so we can decide whether you look young in your mid 30s. Then again this is the coli where 70yr old nikkas can easily pass for 14yr old and smash 18yr old pawgs on the reg.