Larenz Tate Found The Fountain Of Youth (Breakfast Club Interview)

Snoopy Loops

All Star
Daps
Ummm breh.....

Finasteride - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The effect of finasteride on sexual function is controversial. There are case reports of persistent diminished libido or erectile dysfunction after stopping the drug and the FDA has updated the label to inform healthcare professionals of these reports.[8][13] A 2010 review found moderate quality evidence that finasteride increased the risk of sexual dysfunction, but not that people stopped using it because of sexual side effects.[14]

A number of studies have looked at the problem of side effects caused by finasteride.[611] These studies which are discussed below reveal that sexual adverse effects occur at the rates of 2.1% to 3.8%, erectile dysfunction (ED) being the commonest followed by ejaculatory dysfunction and loss of libido. These effects occurred early in the therapy and returned to normal on stopping or over a time on continuous use of the drug. The only causal relation between finasteride and sexual adverse effects is decreased ejaculatory volume because of predominant action of DHT on prostate

Finasteride and sexual side effects

Thats a small percentage of people that experience any side effects and you can always discontinue if you experience any. I'm about hop on it. Will post pics.

Last edited:

InDePickWest

Im Not American
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Put the ACV on your face after the black soap?
Yeah. After cleansing. I say before bed because it has a old Apple smell so you don't wanna go out. Then again if you got somebody you laying with then it might bother them.

Works for me cuz I don't ever go out nor do I have somebody to lay with

My skin over here just looking great for no reason
:leostare:

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Height has a lot to do with that, cause all those dudes are short, add the hair and they look young statically. Look at how nas and game look, Nas chubby here so he look 30ish while game look like he could be in college playin ball
102511-music-nas-and-game.png

But look at this one where Nas posing with Dave, they roughly the same age but now Nas is slimmer, shorter, no facial hair, and look like he 25, as opposed to Dave being bald and looking stressed.:ld:
video-162158.jpg

Gawd blessed me, Id look an automatic 35 If I lost my hair:whew:

Game ain't short though, he's 6'4" or was you referencing his hairline, sorry if I didn't read the post correctly

:patrice:

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
You can be that way too if you ain't dehydrating your life away by drinking alcohol all the time.

that comment is for black folks. I have no positive words for cacs except: "good luck" :russ:
:dead:
white brehs out here committing suicide over hairlines :troll: