Largest Puerto Rican Mass Migration in History due to Hurricane Maria

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
Also in Ricans and AA in NYC have a close political relationship since they both entered the city in big numbers around the same times and raced discrimmination and lived in similar neighborhoods. There’s also a lot of intermarriage between Ricans and blacks, more so then any other Latin group . For example, when the army was segregated they put all non white looking Ricans with the black units

But this dynamic doesn’t really exist outside NYC

it’s kinda the same here

yeah I can see hostility in Chicago being that many have said its segregated and those of latin heritage(black, white, or mestizo) seperate from Blacks.

But I thought Jersay's race/ethnic relations are practically the same as NY.

Massachusetts and PA? how is it over there?:patrice:

Idk about boston where there’s also a large percentage of PRs but in Springfield and Holyoke most PRs live around, go to school with and are friends with AAs. there are a lot of Afro-ricans as well, not as many lighter skinned ones as one would assume. My cousin is half greek half PR, mostly identifies with her PR side culturally, though. she grew up in an apartment building where the majority of residents are puerto rican and black and all her friends are a mix. from my observations AAs and PRs get along fine up here. a lot of AAs and PRs up here are economically similar and honestly a lot of whites up here hate Puerto Rican’s or are not exactly fond of them so in terms of facing discrimination i assume PRs and AAs here prob feel like they can relate to one another in terms of that and economic footing

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Puerto Ricans ain't white like that breh lol
:mjlol:What? nikka, please im from Florida, they mostly cacs as fuk with no ass and act like cacs or stitches . These Hispanics dont even fuk with nikkas like that in O-Town

But when comes to Hispanic groups, PR is probably the main Latinos that would link up with blacks relationship wise and fight other Hispanics oriented gangs (mostly Mexicans )

BrokePhiBroke

Superstar
Daps
Republicans may as well cross Florida and Pennsylvania off their 2020. Ricans ain't gonna forget the clown President throwing paper towels at them :mjlol:.

But anyway, :ufdup: African Americans gotta get their bag straight and buy property and pay attention to what's happening in the schools. No way should Spanish speaking people that don't wanna learn English be taking over the south.
This.

NOLA is getting heavily populated with them. Not PR per say. We have a whole section of the city that's being taken over by them while the blacks are being pushed out.

I'm currently trying to find the best way to learn Spanish. May come to getting a private tutor but idk. I already said it's mandatory when I have kids for them to learn Spanish.