Largest Puerto Rican Mass Migration in History due to Hurricane Maria

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Ricans are mostly hood rats
This is how nuyoricans look like

a spanish cac saying nikka:scust:
and yeah she look from this angle built like Mexican(No real ass,etc)

Also in Ricans and AA in NYC have a close political relationship since they both entered the city in big numbers around the same times and raced discrimmination and lived in similar neighborhoods. There’s also a lot of intermarriage between Ricans and blacks, more so then any other Latin group . For example, when the army was segregated they put all non white looking Ricans with the black units

But this dynamic doesn’t really exist outside NYC
shyt I came across a photo on my IG of a Black man x White PR woman wedding yesterday :mjlol:

so I believe in that marriage thing as it seems blacks get heavily along withe PRs(black, white, whatever) in general going off what i hear

@bolded arent most PRs in NYC with the only other place being Florida tho.

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
a spanish cac saying nikka:scust:
and yeah she look from this angle built like Mexican(No real ass,etc)

shyt I came across a photo on my IG of a Black man x White PR woman wedding yesterday :mjlol:

so I believe in that marriage thing as it seems blacks get heavily along withe PRs(black, white, whatever) in general going off what i hear

@bolded arent most PRs in NYC with the only other place being Florida tho.
There’s Ricans all down the east coast but most are in NY, PA (Philly has a shyt ton), Massachusetts, Jersey, Chicago, and Florida.
But relations between blacks and Ricans are less cordial then in NYC

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
There’s Ricans all down the east coast but most are in NY, PA (Philly has a shyt ton), Massachusetts, Jersey, Chicago, and Florida.
yeah I can see hostility in Chicago being that many have said its segregated and those of latin heritage(black, white, or mestizo) seperate from Blacks.

But I thought Jersay's race/ethnic relations are practically the same as NY.

Massachusetts and PA? how is it over there?:patrice:

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
yeah I can see hostility in Chicago being that many have said its segregated and those of latin heritage(black, white, or mestizo) seperate from Blacks.

Can’t speak on Mass. Plenty Philly cats on can chime in for PA. Jersey is similar to NYC but we have less black Ricans

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't think yall understand. Florida is racist ass shyt, black folks in they little communities stay to themselves most of the times.

It doesn't matter what type of white Hispanics group move in when the latin culture is anti-black and Florida is anti-black already which would build off each other.

They did it with cubans back in they day(by design), now they run miami. The black poverty line in Florida is crazy (with black women being the poorest if I remember correctly)

I lived in O-town, which already have crazy amount of PR to me. Same anti-blackness

South florida is dade, broward, and PBC. Those counties have all type of Hispanics/Latinos not only cubans. The only differenceis cubans really run shyt and the others dont (with Cubans rarely give a fuk about other

Zimmerman wasnt cuban, he was some other spanish group. The only network that keep giving him air play religiously is Telemundo or some Spanish tv channel :scust:

How do you feel about climate gentrification and how it will impact parts of Florida?

@biscuitsnbangers

Last edited:

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
Breh!

Stop!

Foreign language is a requirement for high school electives as well as college if a person wants to graduate.

There is nothing wrong with learning a foreign language especially if your business minded and what to expand your product over seas.

There is nothing wrong with being educated.

You’re coming across like some brehs who pick on other black kids that choose to use proper grammar rather than ebonics.

:hhh:

Do you not realise certain jobs add an additional 10-15k on top of a salary for persons who can speak a fluent foreign language?

Not to mention learning a foreign language has been researched to help stimulate intellectual growth in kids.

You’re coming across as suspect breh :manny:
I know all of this and agree with you 100% that everybody should learn a second or even more languages.

The thing that I’m saying and have been repeating is “why are you learning Spanish and not some other language” that would make your plight in Florida better

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
From my experience born and raised in nyc. The Puerto Ricans from NY are cool and mostly get along well with blacks.

The Fl Puerto Ricans follow the Cubans lead and are on that:mjpls:.

I also think the difference in regions is due to the economics. NY has middle class and upper class blacks. The florida dade county/ broward blacks look like and talk like Kodak black.
It’s all politics to these groups breh. nikkahs don’t get the politics that’s why all these groups passing us socioeconomically

Flawdaboi

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Tampa
if they lookin like this then let em in....

485e840160d23e547893cdabb37a119b--thick-body-avi.jpg

:takedat:
For what??? To not date us...
Entire family will be like no no papi:camby:

Lamar Givens

Spitting truth you can’t handle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Yeshua
I know all of this and agree with you 100% that everybody should learn a second or even more languages.

The thing that I’m saying and have been repeating is “why are you learning Spanish and not some other language” that would make your plight in Florida better

It's a take over and soon blacks will be the minority.

Transition of power.

BaileyPark31

Love, Peace, Health, and Wealth
Daps
Reppin
The Keystone State

I agree. I'm in Pa and Ricans / Hispanics outside of NYC, eastern Pa, southern Ct, NJ, and Delaware are on some serious :mjpls:.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
you sound like a conservative white male born in the 1950s

People can flee, possibly to escape a particular regime, maybe for a biz opportunity or whatever reason. That doesnt mean their not proud of the ir culture and heritage and the flag can represent that for them

Y’all really act like cacs if a flag offends you :pachaha:
This ain’t rocket science, use common sense dude

Now I'm offended and all this imaginary shyt.

It's an excersize in logic.

Flying the flag says "this place is dope".

If the place was dope, you'd be in said place.

The place that's actually dope - the place you flee to and eat at - you shyt on.

If that's your M O then carry on. I don't actually care, I just see the irony.

Truetalk

Banned
Daps
we waste our money on getting turnt and if you aren't spending your money like some idiotic you're considered to be a broke boy....

W/e look broke stay rich.....
They thought I was putting down Black people on some Tom shyt but in eastside Detroit that is the mentality of the majority of young blacks

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Now I'm offended and all this imaginary shyt.

It's an excersize in logic.

Flying the flag says "this place is dope".

If the place was dope, you'd be in said place.

The place that's actually dope - the place you flee to and eat at - you shyt on.

If that's your M O then carry on. I don't actually care, I just see the irony.
You say its says "this place is dope". You assigned that meaning to that symbol for others. If you can't understand why that is illogical we cant help you.

• Dap
Reactions: Dip