Largest Puerto Rican Mass Migration in History due to Hurricane Maria

Lamar Givens

Spitting truth you can’t handle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Yeshua
Why would you make your plight worse there collectively for black people?

I’m asking you this as a black person who actually learned and knows Spanish. How do you think it will strengthen the black community there?:mjlol: nikkahs don’t think these things through at all.

Y’all nikkahs don’t even speak Spanish or have lived in Latin America but y’all telling black people they should learn it because there’s gonna he a lot of Hispanic people where y’all live at. So what?

nikkahs don’t understand the politics at all, and we collectively suffer because of it

Breh!

Stop!

Foreign language is a requirement for high school electives as well as college if a person wants to graduate.

There is nothing wrong with learning a foreign language especially if your business minded and what to expand your product over seas.

There is nothing wrong with being educated.

You’re coming across like some brehs who pick on other black kids that choose to use proper grammar rather than ebonics.

:hhh:

Do you not realise certain jobs add an additional 10-15k on top of a salary for persons who can speak a fluent foreign language?

Not to mention learning a foreign language has been researched to help stimulate intellectual growth in kids.

You’re coming across as suspect breh :manny:

DonRe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My PR people need to stay man. White people will flip PR make it poppin again and then ricans will be wanting to go back and feel a certain kinda way.

I know it's tough but they shouldn't let the country go becuase it won't be back when the dust settles. shyt is barely theres now.

Tough shyt.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
They lied to you..same as they lied about Brazilian women.
Yes they got some thick dimes, but they are rare..
the deceit:mjcry:

so you tellin me PR women are like the Island version of mexican girls. except with less mestizo, a little more African blood(but only 21-25%), but more(on average) cac blood as well:scust:

AB Ziggy

Banned
Daps
the deceit:mjcry:

so you tellin me PR women are like the Island version of mexican girls. except with less mestizo, a little more African blood(but only 21-25%), but more(on average) cac blood as well:scust:

More or less, yes.

I've seen far more good looking Dominicans on average these days here than I do Ricans.

Its probably different down in Florida but Ricans up here are have been pretty much Americanized, and not in a good way.

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
Why r y'all saying PRs r cacs when most(majority) r native:dahell:
While most Ricans have Taino ancestry most are either white, mulatto or black with the majority being white. 25% of The Northeast Latino population is black however and that number is mostly Dominicans and Ricans and Panamanians

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
I still don't get people flocking to a place cause the place they come from is so fukced up they HAVE to leave, right?

Then, in the new place that is saving your life, you still fly the flag of the old place that tried to kill your ass.

If the flag you're flying is soooo important, shouldn't the place the flag represents be good for you? Nourish you, shelter you, protect you. If the place is so fukced up that you have to FLEE..

This isn't specific to this current thread topic per se cause a natural disaster is a bit different, but still. The one flag can't do A GOT DAMN THING to help you. So you run to the spot where you can get some help. But you keep representing for the place you had to flee.
Y’all really act like cacs if a flag offends you :pachaha:
This ain’t rocket science, use common sense dude

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
More or less, yes.

I've seen far more good looking Dominicans on average these days here than I do Ricans.

Its probably different down in Florida but Ricans up here are have been pretty much Americanized, and not in a good way.
damn:wow:

can you elaborate @bolded:lupe:

Steel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC - ATL-MIA
Puerto Ricans ain't white like that breh lol

Ofcourse not all are because they can’t afford to be that way.

75% of island ricans are self claiming white people. Puerto Ricans in Florida have no choice where they live or how they interact with blacks who they are forced to live around economically.

Once they have enough of a community, you will start to see their collective true colors like the Cubans in Florida.

The Cubans in Florida treat blacks slightly better than Cubans back home treat the black Cubans in Cuba.

From my experience born and raised in nyc. The Puerto Ricans from NY are cool and mostly get along well with blacks.

The Fl Puerto Ricans follow the Cubans lead and are on that:mjpls:.

I also think the difference in regions is due to the economics. NY has middle class and upper class blacks. The florida dade county/ broward blacks look like and talk like Kodak black.

QuintessentialMan

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reaggeaton Invasion Part dos.
Everybody should leave, before they get hit again. :mjcry:

Stores arent even selling Ice Cream no more. Aint no power to keep it froxen.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
While most Ricans have Taino ancestry most are either white, mulatto or black with the majority being white. 25% of The Northeast Latino population is black however and that number is mostly Dominicans and Ricans and Panamanians
okay, i dont do much research on the west indian/hispanic caribbean thing outside of knowing hispanic and such aint a race and whatever.

I dont experience caribbean folks so never did much research on them in depth or gave them much thought:ehh:

• Dap
Reactions: Dip

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
okay, i dont do much research on the west indian/hispanic caribbean thing outside of knowing hispanic and such aint a race and whatever.

I dont experience caribbean folks so never did much research on them in depth or gave them much thought:ehh:
Also in Ricans and AA in NYC have a close political relationship since they both entered the city in big numbers around the same times and raced discrimmination and lived in similar neighborhoods. There’s also a lot of intermarriage between Ricans and blacks, more so then any other Latin group . For example, when the army was segregated they put all non white looking Ricans with the black units

But this dynamic doesn’t really exist outside NYC