Largest Puerto Rican Mass Migration in History due to Hurricane Maria

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
See im a AZ nikka

We really ain't got no west Indians here. We got Mexicans.

So I'm some what ignorant when it comes to most Caribbean people(except Jamaican we have a few here) and how the women look and all

I was told PR women be packin

They lied to you..same as they lied about Brazilian women.
Yes they got some thick dimes, but they are rare..

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
?
the Rican population has much more black people than Cuban (unless you are talking about the islands and not their populations in the states)
That’s exactly what I’m talking about, not the handful of people who say they black for benefits in the states, but the actual black folks on each island

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
Please tell me you’re kidding right? :gucci:
Why would you make your plight worse there collectively for black people?

I’m asking you this as a black person who actually learned and knows Spanish. How do you think it will strengthen the black community there?:mjlol: nikkahs don’t think these things through at all.

Y’all nikkahs don’t even speak Spanish or have lived in Latin America but y’all telling black people they should learn it because there’s gonna he a lot of Hispanic people where y’all live at. So what?

nikkahs don’t understand the politics at all, and we collectively suffer because of it

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
No...they don’t :mjlol:

Here are some aspects of their culture they (modern-day Mexicans & Ricans) share.

1) The maintenance of White Supremacy
2) Spanish language
3) The advancement and promotion of the lightest and fairer-skinned peoples
4) In-house corroboration
5) Culture of relaxed lifestyle and gastronomy-focused.

:leostare: Where did I lie?

Off the Onion

No tolerance for the fatherless
Daps
I don't think yall understand. Florida is racist ass shyt, black folks in they little communities stay to themselves most of the times.

It doesn't matter what type of white Hispanics group move in when the latin culture is anti-black and Florida is anti-black already which would build off each other.

They did it with cubans back in they day(by design), now they run miami. The black poverty line in Florida is crazy (with black women being the poorest if I remember correctly)

I lived in O-town, which already have crazy amount of PR to me. Same anti-blackness

South florida is dade, broward, and PBC. Those counties have all type of Hispanics/Latinos not only cubans. The only differenceis cubans really run shyt and the others dont (with Cubans rarely give a fuk about other

Zimmerman wasnt cuban, he was some other spanish group. The only network that keep giving him air play religiously is Telemundo or some Spanish tv channel :scust:

Puerto Ricans ain't white like that breh lol

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
No I'm a black guy that lives in fl lol
Ofcourse not all are because they can’t afford to be that way.

75% of island ricans are self claiming white people. Puerto Ricans in Florida have no choice where they live or how they interact with blacks who they are forced to live around economically.

Once they have enough of a community, you will start to see their collective true colors like the Cubans in Florida.

The Cubans in Florida treat blacks slightly better than Cubans back home treat the black Cubans in Cuba.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
I still don't get people flocking to a place cause the place they come from is so fukced up they HAVE to leave, right?

Then, in the new place that is saving your life, you still fly the flag of the old place that tried to kill your ass.

If the flag you're flying is soooo important, shouldn't the place the flag represents be good for you? Nourish you, shelter you, protect you. If the place is so fukced up that you have to FLEE..

This isn't specific to this current thread topic per se cause a natural disaster is a bit different, but still. The one flag can't do A GOT DAMN THING to help you. So you run to the spot where you can get some help. But you keep representing for the place you had to flee.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I still don't get people flocking to a place cause the place they come from is so fukced up they HAVE to leave, right?

Then, in the new place that is saving your life, you still fly the flag of the old place that tried to kill your ass.

If the flag you're flying is soooo important, shouldn't the place the flag represents be good for you? Nourish you, shelter you, protect you. If the place is so fukced up that you have to FLEE..

This isn't specific to this current thread topic per se cause a natural disaster is a bit different, but still. The one flag can't do A GOT DAMN THING to help you. So you run to the spot where you can get some help. But you keep representing for the place you had to flee.
you sound like a conservative white male born in the 1950s

People can flee, possibly to escape a particular regime, maybe for a biz opportunity or whatever reason. That doesnt mean their not proud of the ir culture and heritage and the flag can represent that for them

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
People can flee, possibly to escape a particular regime, maybe for a biz opportunity or whatever reason. That doesnt mean their not proud of the ir culture and heritage and the flag can represent that for them
flags often represent cultures and ethnicity more than the actual geopolitical realities of that nation (PR ain't a nation but y'all get my point got damn it)

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
As much sh*t this board talks about white females. I would have to say puerto rican b*tches probably have to be the most predjudice women i've ever encountered.

I still don't know why BM seem have this fatuation with these "Latinas"

B b bu but p*ssy and good looking mixed kids. I swear the biggest traitors are the simps with the least ambition.