Latina speaks on the Fetishization of Mixed Babies

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just for curiosity's sake, I wonder if anyone has any empirical data on IR marriage in the US? :jbhmm:

-Do people raised in an area predominantly populated by people of their same race tend to marry outside their race?

-Do people raised in an area predominantly populated by people of a different race tend to marry outside their race?

-Is it related to economic standards?

-Is it related education?

-Do biracial people tend to marry other biracial people or do they marry one of the two races that are composed of?

-If the later is true, is it usually the father's race (for a girl) or the mother's race (for a boy)?

-etc, etc

I have so many questions about this. I wonder what triggers it from a purely academic standpoint.

When I was growing up, my parents told me I couldn't marry outside of my village, let alone my tribe. IR marriage just... didn't exist in my world.

Then my uncle married a German....:francis: and my grandma almost disowned him :mjlol:

• Dap
Reactions: Meh

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Alotta comes back to encomics also...esp in the future, in order for blacks to reach the middle class they'll have to marry or date out. That's already happening now

kayslay

African American Princess
Daps
Th
Alotta comes back to encomics also...esp in the future, in order for blacks to reach the middle class they'll have to marry or date out. That's already happening now
this is one only the most idiotic posts I've seen on this site.
Are you really insinuating that BW (considering we're the most educated group in this country) have to date out to become middle class?

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
No you're bringing up BW as a deflection. Be in IRR literally have jack shyt to do with this topic. So stop being such it up and discuss Black MEN AND LATINAS.
There is no deflection.

Both types of c00ns are being talked about here.

Stop trying to defend female c00ns

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Th
this is one only the most idiotic posts I've seen on this site.
Are you really insinuating that BW (considering we're the most educated group in this country) have to date out to become middle class?
I didn't say bw...so slow down Angela Davis...and also degrees means nothing if your oppressor is in control over hiring.

What I was saying is that the economy is changing into a entrepreneurial one. And jobs r drying up. So the ppl that practice group economics and own things will be the the ones in the middle class.

And as we know blacks r scared too survive without another group holding their hand. So BLACK MEN as well as bw will feel the need to marry to stay out poverty.

Not all of course but a larger % than we should

• Dap
Reactions: Yup

semtex

:)
Daps
Nah :heh: lots of trash from other races know that an easy way to marry up is to grab a brotha with his shyt together. White women in particular. They think the Brotha will be unable to resist her white ass. Unfortunately lots are unable :mjlol:

kayslay

Daps
There is no deflection.

Both types of c00ns are being talked about here.

Stop trying to defend female c00ns
How am I defending them they aren't relevant to the topic at hand.
Lol you mfs can never wake up and smell the coffee. Tf does BW have to do with this shyt?

kayslay

Daps
Nah :heh: lots of trash from other races know that an easy way to marry up is to grab a brotha with his shyt together. White women in particular.
It's known fact by non black women that if you gets no love in your community you can go run to the arms of a BM. This shyt is pathetic that these women really have it in their heads that Black men are the lowest of all men and will accept scraps.