Latina speaks on the Fetishization of Mixed Babies

El negrito de tejas

Fukk the govt I got my own Deficit
Daps
Reppin
The country of myself
Since when did black men start dating non black women for the babies they could possibly make?

If anything when it comes to dating latina women most dudes are concerned about how wet the p*ssy is and how passionate they are in bed.

I know I ain't trying to have kids with a latina unless she's afro latina.

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
duh. You gon act like nikkas and bytches out here aint acting like the best babies are the lightskin babies? This is problem not just in the U.S. but you see it in a lot of countries all over especially Latin America.

I wasn't born in this country, I was asking because I honestly didn't know men act like that. In my culture women are the only ones who are colorstruck, never heard this sentiment from a man.

But I guess I was wrong.

But thank you for actually answering the question this time.

kayslay

African American Princess
Daps
Who knows if her white man is even going against racism lol.

Why is it that that a BW's non black spouse always has to be some born again Abolitionist but you mfs NEVER have these same standards for the non women y'all fukk with. In fact most of them Blantantly talk shyt about BW!
This. I'm trying to figure out why does the OP care where other dudes stick their dikk?
if you really feel that way then why no comment on the cooing ass Black pedophile that inspired the Latinas rant then this thread?

Last edited:

kayslay

African American Princess
Daps
I wasn't born in this country, I was asking because I honestly didn't know men act like that. In my culture women are the only ones who are colorstruck, never heard this sentiment from a man.

But I guess I was wrong.

What culture are you from?

YeLovesBoston

Superstar
Daps

But I guess I was wrong.

sorry for snapping at you breh. I just came across some suspect posts and you got me in a frustrated moment

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What culture are you from?

I'm Igbo (Nigerian).

It gets pretty bad though.
-The Imo State people are known (and envied) for their light skin
-Skin bleaching among women has become very popular.
-Nigerian mothers often lament their sons playing soccer too long in the sun for fear of getting "too dark".
-Women walk around with umbrellas to protect their skin tone from the shade (well... this one makes sense medically though)

But all of this I have only seen from women... never men.

Maybe the men still feel the same way but don't outwardly express it :yeshrug:

OnlyInCalifornia

Southern California/Vegas
Daps
Reppin
The Coli's 420th member
And this is where you're wrong, everything eventually comes to a place of assets and financial stability, you can't and won't hold any good looking down for years just off dikk alone. What's gonna happen with you age and the looks go away? This hasn't worked for black males yet and our community is run and lead by women. Women get tired of the dikk, put you on child support and move on, women value RESPECT as the +1 asset they seek in a man. I don't believe in LOVE which is a intangible asset, it has no physical value, nothing tangible you can bring to the table.

Women fukk with a rich nikka, they give up the p*ssy, rich nikkas ain't into words but actions

If what you said was true you'll see more sucessful relationships and marriages between black males and white/hispanic women but the divorce rate is actually the highest amoung interracial marriages, why is that?

No long term value, not even NFL and NBA nikkas can shake free from Child Support and these are rich nikkas.

These hoes just don't respect these dudes, just what they can get from them.

Trust me, they will BOW to a Bill Gates cac in a minute.

And of course you have bummy white boys, it's a growing trend because alot of them are taking themselves out of the dating pool, drinking and hanging with their boys. But the perception is still there over us.

The NBA/NFL doods are stepping out on these women and thats the main problem for all of em. Ask Kobe Bryant, he's in a black/latina relationship. Or Tiger Woods in his black/white relationship.

Bill Gates is less likely to go out and smash random girls don't you think?

I think you are painting too broad a picture here.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Why is it that that a BW's non black spouse always has to be some born again Abolitionist but you mfs NEVER have these same standards for the non women y'all fukk with. In fact most of them Blantantly talk shyt about BW!
Who is this you that you are talking about?

I always question non black women who are with black men.

Why do you gender war idiots always have to generalise black men like racist whites do?

I am not in this gender war crap like you are

CACarot

Where is Princess Fajita
Daps
Reppin
SSJ God SSJ at -3000
I think there is a fetishing of mixed babies which is disgusting because it says even at a young age with children white traits are favored and viewed more beautifully than black. But I think homeboy is trying to hard and reaching with his tweet saying it's creepy because it mirrors sexual and dating preferences. First of it probably would mirror these preferences due to people having a general idea of what they consider beauty and secondly I doubt he would be making this argument if we were in love with darker skin children.

• Dap
Reactions: Meh

Kublai Khan

Banned
Daps
fukking gay, that dude is saying he would have a hard time not fukking his daughter.

Pedophilia under wraps, and most hispanic/black babies don't look like that at all. I've seen plenty of them.......

shyt to me is like some racist/eugenics hybridization thing.

What's so different from Nazis only accepting the tallest and most light featured people to breed with?......not much

It's not always the dudes tho, I see it with females also but some of them end up raising a kid in a broken home and going clubbing every weekend but..............they got their perfect mixed looking kid they wanted.:yeshrug: to each is own.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
People worry about other people's business way too much now....

If dude wanna fukk certain girls because he want his kids to look a certain way then more power to him. Why is this a problem?