Latina speaks on the Fetishization of Mixed Babies

kayslay

African American Princess
Daps
Who is this you that you are talking about?

I always question non black women who are with black men.

I am not in this gender war crap like you are
You're not a gender war monger but you conveniently made this thread about Black women in IRR instead of discussing what the thread was originally about Black MEN and Latinas unappreciation of Black male gaze. Right :mjlol:

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
Malcolm X isn't above judgement, we may never truly know what any person is thinking or feeling. But one thing that was consistent throughout Malcolm's interviews is that his concepts remained reactionary to white America, overtly Type A personality. He seem to always be competing, even before Islam.

Let's not forget, from his own mouth he dated both black and white women for STATUS...Laura (high class black) and Sophia (who was white).
An element Spike Lee felt was important enough to add in his film.
Oe4GLrs.jpg

Annnd wtf is the point of u posting this? As if this isn't b4 he became enlightened. He wasn't Malcolm X at that time

• Dap
Reactions: Meh

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
You're not a gender war monger but you conveniently made this thread about Black women in IRR instead of discussing what the thread was originally about Black MEN and Latinas unappreciation of Black male gaze. Right :mjlol:
Never did I turn away this topic from the favoritism of mixed babies.

Again I'm not like you gender war idiots :mjlol:

DMGAINGREEN

Transitioning from Sec 8 to tha Sky scrapes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
OP not tryna violate but weren't you the same cat that said that you never dated a black women before ... ? Or am I confusing you with someone else , cause if so this thread is kind of disingenuous

Last edited:

kayslay

African American Princess
Daps
People worry about other people's business way too much now....

If dude wanna fukk certain girls because he want his kids to look a certain way then more power to him. Why is this a problem?
Well obviously the feelings aren't mutual case in point the Latinas response to the initial post. It's funny I see all these responses about "preferences" directed toward both Black women and men yet no mention of this Latinas "preference" not to be fetishized by black men, which is what the thread is supposed to be about.

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Its funny seeing so called pro black posters co signing swirling I guess they finally reach the college period.

Also the old black folk " black on black crime" crowd and" black folks do it to themselve" boot up in this thread defending they interracial cuffing (usually with cacs) talk about it doesn't mean the black person is a c00n

:coffee:welcome to the coli