Latina speaks on the Fetishization of Mixed Babies

Daps
Reppin
NULL
But does this actually happen? Do black males actually talk about potential babies like this?

I know plenty of black guys out there are going for different races... but is the complexion of their future children really the reason?? :leostare:

I need to be educated on this. Cuz clearly this is news to me :whoo:
Social media has given a platform for idiots to speak their opinions. Regardless if a extremely small percentage of people who actually say this proves people as a whole look at the bs more than the important things.

Clayton Endicott

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A lodge of the Saints John of Jerusalem
I be seeing girls post pic of a toddler like "I need this *heart eyes emoji*" like children are fukkin collectible trading cards

And the pic is usually of a little light skinned girl who got on fukkin eyeliner & shyt :dahell:
I think a lot of shyt in society/pop culture is lowkey rooted in pedophilia. Those child beauty contests, and bald pussies :scust:

YeLovesBoston

Superstar
Daps
So the brehs in your circle talk about potential baby complexion and hair when they are talking about chicks they wanna smash? :skip:

I'm not pretending breh, i've never seen this shyt in my life.:heh:

you reachin for straws breh.

Bringing up an issue on race means I'm talking about it in my circles now :comeon:

you're clearly a dumbass who can't have a conversation or talk about different ways racism has affected our community.

don't quote me again, nikka

badtguy

Superstar
Daps
I overheard this rican chick who liked me talking bout how our kids would look. We didnt even have each other number yet, but I was turned off by her description of "Dark Big lips and nappy hair" :mindblown: Im not even darkskinned but to a spanish person I am.
she was bad but it sounded like she was describing an ugly nikka's babies:mjcry:.
This white bytch too used to talk about having mixed kids, with curly hair, light eyes, and tan skin... im like wtf.

All I know is black women are the most attracted to me, when they described me, its down to a T- facial features, dimples, eyebrows, eyelashes, cheekbones, teeth. Unlike white and spanish bytches its usually a general description like brown skinned or something that plenty of black nikkas are . but ya black women:blessed:

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
you reachin for straws breh.

Bringing up an issue on race means I'm talking about it in my circles now :comeon:

you're clearly a dumbass who can't have a conversation or talk about different ways racism has affected our community.

don't quote me again, nikka

:dahell:

I'm specifically talking about the issue stated/brought up in the thread. I'm legit asking if this is something that you see in real life.

Instead of getting emotional you could just answer the question.. like people do in a conversation.

Oh no... I quoted you again :beli:

Audemar

Superstar
Daps
So the brehs in your circle talk about potential baby complexion and hair when they are talking about chicks they wanna smash? :skip:

I'm not pretending breh, i've never seen this shyt in my life.:heh:
To be fair though, several of the topics discussed on this site and other sites, don't come up in daily conversations because of how polarizing such discussions can quickly become. It's the same reason why topics like religion are considered a no-no for everyday conversation. Not saying that people would talk about topics like wanting a child to have "good hair" (some do:mjpls:)" but they can be a part of people's subconscious due to internalize beliefs, which then influences their decisions/actions. :manny:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Yeah

dudes don't realize these chick's don't want to have a baby with you cuz that's helping you but hurting them, they maintain a strong cultural tradition.

blacks are the only ones hating each other, Hispanics ain't trying to fukk with yall like thst unless you make big breads.

So the only black people smashing women from other races are the ones with money?

:laff: boyyyy I hope you aren't living these fantasies. These hoes is getting plowed out here recreationally, regularly.

dontreadthis

philly.
Daps
i agree with the 2nd black guy & hispanic girl. in fact, just the other day on Clutch Mag there was an article where some guy said he wanted a mixed race daughter and black son as if he could actually control that :what:. i definitely think the 2nd black guy was right in saying it mirrored dating preferences.
WOW
wtfclips.0_standard_730.0.gif

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
To be fair though, several of the topics discussed on this site and other sites, don't come up in daily conversations because of how polarizing such discussions can quickly become. It's the same reason why topics like religion are considered a no-no for everyday conversation. Not saying that people would talk about topics like wanting a child to have "good hair" (some do:mjpls:)" but they can be a part of people's subconscious due to internalize beliefs, which then influences their decisions/actions. :manny:

Thank you for actually answering my question. I guess this is news to me because I don't know any men like this. But maybe they just hold these views internally

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
What's this idea that all white guys have a future? lol. There's 10s of millions of piece of shyt low life do nothing white guys out there[/QUOTE]
Women will get attention in this form, more than a guy. Which is why the question asking why you don't hear about 'black woman/latin man' as much is ridiculous. That is regardless of black males getting negative attention over whom they choose to date. Even from other black males.

The point that women know there's little value in black seed financially is something you added. I think when people first meet and are attracted they don't jump right away to how it can advance their career or move them out of the middle class. Maybe eventually but not right away when it comes to initial attraction, joking, talking, etc.

What's this idea that all white guys have a future? lol. There's 10s of millions of piece of shyt low life do nothing white guys out there

And this is where you're wrong, everything eventually comes to a place of assets and financial stability, you can't and won't hold any good looking down for years just off dikk alone. What's gonna happen with you age and the looks go away? This hasn't worked for black males yet and our community is run and lead by women. Women get tired of the dikk, put you on child support and move on, women value RESPECT as the +1 asset they seek in a man. I don't believe in LOVE which is a intangible asset, it has no physical value, nothing tangible you can bring to the table.

Women fukk with a rich nikka, they give up the p*ssy, rich nikkas ain't into words but actions

If what you said was true you'll see more sucessful relationships and marriages between black males and white/hispanic women but the divorce rate is actually the highest amoung interracial marriages, why is that?

No long term value, not even NFL and NBA nikkas can shake free from Child Support and these are rich nikkas.

These hoes just don't respect these dudes, just what they can get from them.

Trust me, they will BOW to a Bill Gates cac in a minute.

And of course you have bummy white boys, it's a growing trend because alot of them are taking themselves out of the dating pool, drinking and hanging with their boys. But the perception is still there over us.

YeLovesBoston

Superstar
Daps
:dahell:

I'm specifically talking about the issue stated/brought up in the thread. I'm legit asking if this is something that you see in real life.

Instead of getting emotional you could just answer the question.. like people do in a conversation.

Oh no... I quoted you again :beli:

duh. You gon act like nikkas and bytches out here aint acting like the best babies are the lightskin babies? This is problem not just in the U.S. but you see it in a lot of countries all over especially Latin America.