Latina speaks on the Fetishization of Mixed Babies

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
most ypu nikkas are c00ns, usually higher educated negroes are on thst c00n shyt. it's worse with females most of the educated sisters don't even respect black men.

no offense but how can I be wrong? yall post of black crime issues everyday like your some God, like you president or some shyt. debate black issues and when a nikka debate you turn around and say "what are you doing"? I teach the uneducated and blah blah blah.

let's keep it real, you talk down on your own and call nikkas broke and not getting any p*ssy and so forth.

taught at white schools and from day one programmed to value education over race and culture.

then wonder why conservatives so angry, wonder why older folks are with thst c00n shyt.

OnlyInCalifornia

Southern California/Vegas
Daps
Reppin
The Coli's 420th member
Shes trying too hard. There is a point to be made but she's not the one. Also, isn't there a possibility that people are not 'c00ns' or race sell outs for being attracted to others outside their race? It's not possible for a black guy to like a non-black girl because that is what he's attracted too? Not just because its 'anything but a black woman!'

The reason black guys / latinas get more attention than black woman/latin man is really simple...........men put much more emphasis on women and women's looks than vice versa. This isn't some kind of crazy fetishization because no one mentions Latin Men / Black Women.

Black man and white woman gets more attention than black girl and white man. White guy and asian girl gets more attention than asian guy and white girl....so yeah.

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Thecoli has to start talking about something important.

But does this actually happen? Do black males actually talk about potential babies like this?

I know plenty of black guys out there are going for different races... but is the complexion of their future children really the reason?? :leostare:

I need to be educated on this. Cuz clearly this is news to me :whoo:

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
She's right on the majority of what she's saying but I sense some bias and agenda in there too:mjpls: so black women don't be fetishizing non-bm?:mjpls: cuz I'm always seeing white celebs with tattoos and a big beard getting praised on social media by black women:mjpls:

Every nikka that happens to prefer Spanish Latina women is just a self hating c00n who only wants to create a mixed daughter to molest?:camby: no.. just c00ns like that fukkboy who posted on Twitter praising that mixed girl, but there is a lot of guys like that.. I hate nikkas like that:scust:

But believe it or not there's actually nikkas that date Spanish women that don't hate black women, don't hate their skin color, and don't wanna fukk their future daughter

Scott Larock

Daps
Reppin
Hell
Shes trying too hard. There is a point to be made but she's not the one. Also, isn't there a possibility that people are not 'c00ns' or race sell outs for being attracted to others outside their race? It's not possible for a black guy to like a non-black girl because that is what he's attracted too? Not just because its 'anything but a black woman!'

The reason black guys / latinas get more attention than black woman/latin man is really simple...........men put much more emphasis on women and women's looks than vice versa. This isn't some kind of crazy fetishization because no one mentions Latin Men / Black Women.

Black man and white woman gets more attention than black girl and white man. White guy and asian girl gets more attention than asian guy and white girl....so yeah.

blaxk males with anything will get attention, black males are considered very dominant physically period, whoever is under our arm people will look.

but the point was these women know there's little value in Black seed financially and long term.

sex isn't considered a long term asset.

MF budz

All Star
Daps
Oh no someone wants a mixed baby. :beli: They must have some mental illness. :jbhmm: People should worry about ending world hunger or making better public schools but I guess interracial couples is the worst thing rigt now.:snoop:

Spatial Paradox

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
A Latina talking about other groups' interracial dating tendencies? When Latinos are almost as likely as Asian women to marry out? :francis::mjlol:

I thought only women went around posting baby pictures and talking about how their kids will look. :ohhh:

I have never in my entire life heard a man bring up the complexion of their potential children when talking about what kind of girl he wants.

2015 brehs...

No seriously... Coli brehs... do people in your circle talk about potential children skin complexion when talking about how bad a chick is?:skip:

Who the fukk has these conversations??? :dahell:

I can't speak for all men, but I have to c/s this. Whenever I spoke about my future kids, it was usually about their personalities or maybe who they might end up looking like in terms of facial features. Even then it was mostly in convos with family or with my ex. I never had that type of convo with my friends. Hair texture and skin complexion was never something I thought to bring up.

Though funny enough, my ex who was Afro-Latina, sometimes did :francis:

Last edited:

badtguy

Superstar
Daps
These race/ethnic topics getting corny I gotta stop commenting on them just because they are on the front page.

But anyway, I dont see the allure of a spanish chick.... as an educated black breh from an upper-middle class family, what can she possibly do for me? Im not a gold digger but.... c'mon Im around enough Black educated attractive women not to even pay an hispanic chick attention.

I have one uncle who married a latina chick- they met in school and she gets him majority of his hispanic clientele, which is a lot as an immigration attorney. So in his case, I understand she is very valuable, had he not married her he would have definitely married a Nigerian lady or something. I gotta cousin who married a rican chick he met in medical school.

But deez nikkas out here trying to wife up any hood bytch from BX, dyckman, Miami, houston or cali who is latina- FOH. :camby:

Edub

Veteran
Daps
I like black Latin some white and Asian women...BUT NONE OF THAT ATTRACTION HAS TO DO WITH BABIES BEING BORN...da fukk:martin:...it's usually has to do with a fat ass or something physical...kids don't play into why I deal with a chick...

Who out here meeting women and thinking bout kids instantly...foh:patrice:

Scott Larock

Daps
Reppin
Hell
white skin by nature is not considered dominant, without money white males have no use women know that.

black women who love white men usually it's moreso from a place of hate for black men. lsa females are just angry their black women first and feel neglected by society. getting a white men gives them value value

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I can't speak for all men, but I have to c/s this. Whenever I spoke about my future kids', it was usually about their personalities or maybe who they might end up looking like in terms of facial features Even then it was mostly in convos with family or with my ex. I never had that type of convo with my friends. Hair texture and skin complexion was never something I thought to bring up.

Though funny enough, my ex who was Afro-Latina, sometimes did :francis:
Who out here meeting women and thinking bout kids instantly...foh:patrice:

I'm sayin brehs
This whole thread fishy :patrice:

People need to realize that IG != real life.

(!= not equal to operator for the non STEM)

OnlyInCalifornia

Southern California/Vegas
Daps
Reppin
The Coli's 420th member
blaxk males with anything will get attention, black males are considered very dominant physically period, whoever is under our arm people will look.

but the point was these women know there's little value in Black seed financially and long term.

sex isn't considered a long term asset.

Women will get attention in this form, more than a guy. Which is why the question asking why you don't hear about 'black woman/latin man' as much is ridiculous. That is regardless of black males getting negative attention over whom they choose to date. Even from other black males.

The point that women know there's little value in black seed financially is something you added. I think when people first meet and are attracted they don't jump right away to how it can advance their career or move them out of the middle class. Maybe eventually but not right away when it comes to initial attraction, joking, talking, etc.

What's this idea that all white guys have a future? lol. There's 10s of millions of piece of shyt low life do nothing white guys out there