Latina speaks on the Fetishization of Mixed Babies

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
fukking.....

vs.....

marrying.....

they don't marry.....

you house negros would marry the first non black woman with nice hair in a minute.

don't front on that.

they seperate sex from love you don't.
You sound like an idiot. 1st thing you should you do is ask how many black men of the coli are married to a different race and check your numbers.

And for saying you shouldn't be in love with anyone other than your race you sound like an idiot.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I thought only women went around posting baby pictures and talking about how their kids will look. :ohhh:

I have never in my entire life heard a man bring up the complexion of their potential children when talking about what kind of girl he wants.

2015 brehs...

No seriously... Coli brehs... do people in your circle talk about potential children skin complexion when talking about how bad a chick is?:skip:

Who the fukk has these conversations??? :dahell:

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
I worked with this fine, white washed dark skinned mexicana. She showed me a picture of her husband, literally the whitest man alive, blue eyes, blonde hair. She said she wanted her child to have his blue eyes and would never date of marry a Mexican. I told her something that I'm sure made her upset since she never talked to me again, I said, you're very dark skinned and I said don't be disappointed if your child comes out dark and brown eyes like yourself. How would u feel? She said, that won't happen.

Sure enough she had a dark brown eyed baby. Always wanted to hit her with :umad: but she knew...

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
O

Obviously uve never had them latina guts :banderas:

But do you chose the women you have sex with based on how your potential children will look? :ld:

I'm calling bullshyt on this "phenomenon". I don't know any men who do this