Layzie Bone Vs Wack 100; UPDATE: Layzie " I'mma Karate Kick Yo Teeth Out Yo Mouth When I See You"!!

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
Without giving Vlad views. Layzie said that Suge was out in Cleveland trying to start shyt and punk him out. Layzie told him you better bring all your nikkas because you in Cleveland, You aint gonna make it out this bytch lol.

This was around 95-96 and Pac had came through to mend all tensions.

Probably revisionist history now that Suge is locked up. Layzie woulda got his frail ass broken up right there on St Clair ave back when Suge was at his peak.

And by some east Cleveland nikkas with a pocketful of suges money.

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
Probably revisionist history now that Suge is locked up. Layzie woulda got his frail ass broken up right there on St Clair ave back when Suge was at his peak.

suge would've f*cked around and got one of his people killed that night.

these bone/death row stories BEEN floating around. its just a big deal now because one of the stories hit vlad tv.
layzie actually could've said more. like how somebody called the cops and the cops knew to pull certain whips over.

Stick Up Kid

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Reppin
Newark NJ

yea cuz i think Suge and his whole MOB Piru/Leuder Park nikkas were scared of some Cleveland nikkas :mjlol:

IMG_20150108_0001.jpg

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
He better hope none of the affiliates run into wack. shyt don't be having anything to do with Wack and he commenting. I'm dying for him to cross or play with the Wu.

Maino already proven Wack p*ssy tho.

Ghostface Killah alone would put Wack 100 in a wheelchair.....in the best case scenario

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
yea cuz i think Suge and his whole MOB Piru/Leuder Park nikkas were scared of some Cleveland nikkas :mjlol:

nobody said they were scared.

the fact of the matter is, they weren't in leuder park. they were in Cleveland, and nobody out there gives a f*ck about their piru gang.
same way suge and his people got chased out of Miami by luke's crew. same way they couldn't do anything with No Limit. same reason they had to tread lightly in NY with eric b holding their hands.

and lol @ "some Cleveland nikkas".
that place is a wasteland. yall the type of dudes that get killed the minute you step foot on the other side of town.

Stick Up Kid

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Reppin
Newark NJ
nobody said they were scared.

the fact of the matter is, they weren't in leuder park. they were in Cleveland, and nobody out there gives a f*ck about their piru gang.
same way suge and his people got chased out of Miami by luke's crew. same way they couldn't do anything with No Limit. same reason they had to tread lightly in NY with eric b holding their hands.

and lol @ "some Cleveland nikkas".
that place is a wasteland. yall the type of dudes that get killed the minute you step foot on the other side of town.

lmaaaaao @ Cleveland being a place nikkas had to tred lightly at

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City

Where were his boys when Luke ran Death Row out of Miami? Or when Puff's bro SHOT Suge's boy right in front of him in NY?

A handful of gangbangers are NOT going to go to another city and just set trip on everybody like that.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Me too
Born n raised in Newark in the 80s and 90s

I'm still kinda ignant, :manny:
Very ignant. Hood nikkas in Cleveland with nothing to lose suppose to care who Suge Knight is? :stopitslime: You really believe Suge was some boogeyman when in reality he was just punking dudes with no heart. By all accounts Bone was wit the shyts so I don’t see why Layzie story is so far fetched to you. You act like he said this happened in LA

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
Where were his boys when Luke ran Death Row out of Miami? Or when Puff's bro SHOT Suge's boy right in front of him in NY?

A handful of gangbangers are NOT going to go to another city and just set trip on everybody like that.

Bone wasn't Luke or Puffy. They were just some rappers with a little fame and a little money. My people actually know layzie. He spent a few years down here in the euless area when he was in school. He got all that bone shyt from a nikka from inglewood named al. Al was tight with of one my potnas back then.

Luke had been a Boss by the time DR got big and Puff always had powerful people behind him. I read that Suge tried to press Russel Simmons once too, and then found out he had some heavyweights behind him.

Whogivesafuck

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Jermaine dupri said at his party it was Just Suge and his homie that got killed. Puff was deep.

And far as Luke vs Suge. incident. I think Suge underestimated Luke and some of his artist paid for it. First day of the convention Luke people was on it. Second day deathrow was smashing.

This went on the next year later in Orlando. Florida turned up the first day. Deathrow the second day. Suge was arrested for starting a riot in the lobby and assault. There is a old Orlando sentinel article about it.