Layzie Bone Vs Wack 100; UPDATE: Layzie " I'mma Karate Kick Yo Teeth Out Yo Mouth When I See You"!!

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Bone has a funny makeup that goes against perception:

Bizzy is the loudmouth but since he's the youngest he gets the kid bro treatment by the group, he's had a fukked up life but is the least violent.
Krayzie is indeed considered the normal "commercial" one but he's quiet as fukk and there's the stories.
Layzie is the leader of the group and the one who approached and dealt with Eazy. People think Kray's the leader because he does most hooks, but he just raps the fastest and sings the best.
Wish is probably the least known dude because he has no albums, but he's the best connected.
Flesh is more of a wild card than Bizzy, as long as he's out he'll be touring/making music but then he might pull out a shotgun on a dude for breathing and have to do time :russ: Bizzy is crazy with his words Flesh with his actions.
Bizzy raps the fastest and sings the best. Kray raps almost just as fast but Krazy also has the clarity to match. Bizzy def has the best singing voice tho I dont even think that’s debatable. Lol

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
Bizzy raps the fastest and sings the best. Kray raps almost just as fast but Krazy also has the clarity to match. Bizzy def has the best singing voice tho I dont even think that’s debatable. Lol

I think they're too different to call, Krayzie is much clearer though and has the most "commercial" sounding voice if you know what I mean - that's how i should've worded it.

I prefer Bizzy don't get me wrong, but Kray can be on Mariah Carey songs singing hooks and he fits right in.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
I think they're too different to call, Krayzie is much clearer though and has the most "commercial" sounding voice if you know what I mean - that's how i should've worded it.

I prefer Bizzy don't get me wrong, but Kray can be on Mariah Carey songs singing hooks and he fits right in.
I just feel like Kray has a vocal tone that fits but he more or less just harmonizes. Doesnt really sing. Bizzy can sing. But his voice is also pretty high pitched so it wouldnt fit in every scenario. But if u heard them acapella u can easily tell who’s the better singer.

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
Dudes too old for this :snoop:

:what:

since when are you too old to defend yourself??

His own cousin - can you imagine what he'd consider doing to someone he doesn't even know.

theyre not cousins.
tombstone had kids by krayzie's sister.

I think krayzie's brother knocked em off, and krayzie is just hush.

Layzie has the most heart in bone period. Half of mothug bang Crips
Bone have wild Crips banging with them from back with eazy to layzie running up on them dolo. BgKnocc is also tight with bizzy, bizzy put money on his books and paid his lawyer. Im pretty sure bone good in Cali.

Crips nikkas side with bone

yea plus they were already crip-affiliated before they even got down with eazy-e.

not to mention all them dudes from watts.

Layzie Responds

lol.

layzie aint even woke yet at the beginning of the video.

layzie still eats & sleeps this beef chit.

Last edited:

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
What's crazy about squaring up with someone even if you think you'd lose:what:? So you only fight if you think you will win?
I guess he means Bizzy would try to fight somebody he’s outmatched against or outnumbered. I mean, you may not be scared of a prime Mike Tyson and would probably fight if you had no choice, but if you don’t even try to diffuse the situation beforehand, you’re a fool. He’s saying Bizzy would be that fool that would just fight him.

Hoodoo Child

The Urban Legend
Daps
Reppin
The Crossroads
He Did Nikka was about to take on Death Row dolo :russ: peep 2:36. this why people love Bizzy btw this video like 10 years old the whole thing is a great watch. Theres even more footage of the same interview out there

Is that the interview where Bizzy said he was about kill Eazy's wife, Tomica? :heh: