Layzie Bone Vs Wack 100; UPDATE: Layzie " I'mma Karate Kick Yo Teeth Out Yo Mouth When I See You"!!

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
mqdefault.jpg

j4G_5cGo.jpg
:laff:

Sgt Waters

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Jermaine dupri said at his party it was Just Suge and his homie that got killed. Puff was deep.

And far as Luke vs Suge. incident. I think Suge underestimated Luke and some of his artist paid for it. First day of the convention Luke people was on it. Second day deathrow was smashing.

This went on the next year later in Orlando. Florida turned up the first day. Deathrow the second day. Suge was arrested for starting a riot in the lobby and assault. There is a old Orlando sentinel article about it.

:laff::laff::laff::laff:

Had Keith begging

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
Bone wasn't Luke or Puffy. They were just some rappers with a little fame and a little money. My people actually know layzie. He spent a few years down here in the euless area when he was in school. He got all that bone shyt from a nikka from inglewood named al. Al was tight with of one my potnas back then.

Luke had been a Boss by the time DR got big and Puff always had powerful people behind him. I read that Suge tried to press Russel Simmons once too, and then found out he had some heavyweights behind him.

you don't have to be a "boss"

Bone has always been one of those camps that policed themselves, had a strong team that rolled deep, enough bankroll & connects.

layzie already on record saying he got the bone chit from some gang that one of his homies was in. he said it was from somebody in texas tho.

Last edited:

Boogie

Trade Garland
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
Why would I be? I used to live off Parkgrove Ave too....but Ima always be an 105 nikka first:obama:

I stayed on 10-5 for a min, the homies that way was hella cool. It probably helped I knew a couple people from that way.

I remember 1 time I visited this chick on Somerset, walked past like 30 nikkas on a porch :lupe:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
I stayed on 10-5 for a min, the homies that way was hella cool. It probably helped I knew a couple people from that way.

I remember 1 time I visited this chick on Somerset, walked past like 30 nikkas on a porch :lupe:
Somerset...I used to live mainly off of Empire Ave mostly. Like 15 years of my life. We probably passed each other up at 1 point:wow:

My fellow Cleveland breh:salute: