Lebron: "For the past 15 years I heard the East was easy and I couldn't do that in the West"

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
The Lakers were 20-14 after the Christmas Day win over the Warriors and where Bron got injured. 6 games over .500 out West is considered “barely over .500 now?

Right, that's a 48-win pace and because we know LeBron's history, at minimum the Lakers get to 50 wins if he doesn't get hurt...

50 wins last year woulda got him the 5 seed vs Houston, or 6 seed vs Portland. Those teams aren't beating him in a playoff series last year...

So then he goes to a 2nd Rd vs GS where they probably lose, or 2nd Rd vs Denver which they win, and he's in the WCF vs GS...

This idea that his injury as well as those of his teammates had no bearing on the team's performance following his return is unbelievable...

:russ: It’s like cats love to say stuff like this.... that may be valid but then again what team y’all putting him on then, that was structured still how they were but with HIM?

Spurs, Lakers, or GS? Or Sac, Mem, Phx?

Cuz saying that if would’ve played for ANY of the 16 West teams and never made it to the finals or would’ve lost is crazy to say:mjlol::mjlol:

Crazy shyt, if you just have hypothetically Cleveland takes Melo and he spends 7 years there, they never get to a Finals, never become a 60-win team, with the exact same circumstances LeBron had...

If Denver takes LeBron #3 or somehow Denver gets the #1 pick and gets him, and he spends 7 years in Denver, keeping in mind the exact same circumstances Melo had, they get to at least one Finals and probably win one, considering if '09 LeBron is with '09 Chauncey and the '09 Nuggets, they beat the Lakers (Nuggets took 2 games on LA as is) and they torch Orlando...

He probably never leaves Denver, certainly not in 2010, if they win a title and then he matures into the later LeBron on a better organization and they become a dynasty out west...

Does he get to 9 Finals? Maybe not, Kobe got to 7, Duncan got to 6, and Dirk got to 2. He's taking a minimum of one Finals appearance away from Duncan and Kobe, at minimum, and probably one away from Dirk, from 04-12. So he's playing in three Finals in his first 9 years and he's probably 2-1 in chips at worst...

LeBron from 2012 on would play on any West contender of the 10s (probably head to LA earlier to either team with Kobe at the end and enhance both if their legacies, probably joins Harden in Houston) and he goes on a run, maybe not 6 straight Finals, but 10s LeBron with Harden in Houston gets to at least 3 Finals and wins a minimum two of them...

If he played his entire career in the West he probably has more rings even if not more Finals, because he'd probably start his career in a better situation, and he's an All-Timer competing against other All-Timers in their prime, those guys don't get to 5 rings and they have to face LeBron every year...

Guys wanna hypothesize what he couldnt do if his whole career was out West like it can be redone and proven, but don't want to hypothesize the other side of it...

LeBron always pats himself on the back as if mediocre things he did were incredible.

History wont look kindly at 3/6 in the Finals or the fact the Heatles underwhelmed and only went 2/4...He dominated a weak East after going back to Cleveland with Kyrie and the minute Kyrie left and the East got tough again he bounced and again had to orchestrate a trade to get him a top 5 player...

HE never dominated period unless the deck was completely stacked in his favor against the conference AND league and even then he still only has a 50% win PCT on that team...Hes a great player with great stats and 3 rings but none of this talk of him dominating the East is reality,its competely overstated with context...

His first run with Cleveland was underwhelming and his second one was against the weakest the East has ever been in 25 years....

Damn this is bad...

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Nobody has (maybe a miniscule amount) said that Lebron has not deserved his MVP's because he played in the weak east.

We say that he has 8 straight finals appearances because he played in the weak east. Those are TWO COMPLETELY DIFFERENT STATEMENTS

EXACTLY...

HE SHOULD BE THE LAST PERSON
DISPUTING GIANNIS MVPS.

DUDE WON A MVP WITH THE 2ND SEED
IN THE EAST ON A SUPER TEAM.
:devil:
:evil:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
BECAUSE YOU WOULD BE COPPING
PLEAS OVER THE SAME THING
YOURE CHASTISING OVER POSTERS OVER.

COVID-19 YOU HYPOCRITICAL fakkit.
:devil:
:evil:

You really can't read or think for shyt. You're making no sense at all. If I'm disappointed that someone gets scratched then it's the same thing as saying the whole season should be canceled?

And out of you and me, the ONLY one of us who has ever claimed an asterisk season cause a player got knocked out....was you.

Besides, according to you, even if someone PURPOSELY tries to spread COVID in the NBA they'll only have "very limited success" because Black folk don't get COVID like that, right? I mean, the only reason the NBA season was canceled in the first place, according to you, was because a "half-white" player got COVID and then PURPOSELY tried to spread it to his teammates to advance the Chinese mission to depopulate Africa, only both he and the Chinese saw their plot backfire with "very limited success" because Black folk are resistant, right?

fifth column

Superstar
Daps
Right, that's a 48-win pace and because we know LeBron's history, at minimum the Lakers get to 50 wins if he doesn't get hurt...

50 wins last year woulda got him the 5 seed vs Houston, or 6 seed vs Portland. Those teams aren't beating him in a playoff series last year...

So then he goes to a 2nd Rd vs GS where they probably lose, or 2nd Rd vs Denver which they win, and he's in the WCF vs GS...

This idea that his injury as well as those of his teammates had no bearing on the team's performance following his return is unbelievable...

Crazy shyt, if you just have hypothetically Cleveland takes Melo and he spends 7 years there, they never get to a Finals, never become a 60-win team, with the exact same circumstances LeBron had...

If Denver takes LeBron #3 or somehow Denver gets the #1 pick and gets him, and he spends 7 years in Denver, keeping in mind the exact same circumstances Melo had, they get to at least one Finals and probably win one, considering if '09 LeBron is with '09 Chauncey and the '09 Nuggets, they beat the Lakers (Nuggets took 2 games on LA as is) and they torch Orlando...

He probably never leaves Denver, certainly not in 2010, if they win a title and then he matures into the later LeBron on a better organization and they become a dynasty out west...

Does he get to 9 Finals? Maybe not, Kobe got to 7, Duncan got to 6, and Dirk got to 2. He's taking a minimum of one Finals appearance away from Duncan and Kobe, at minimum, and probably one away from Dirk, from 04-12. So he's playing in three Finals in his first 9 years and he's probably 2-1 in chips at worst...

LeBron from 2012 on would play on any West contender of the 10s (probably head to LA earlier to either team with Kobe at the end and enhance both if their legacies, probably joins Harden in Houston) and he goes on a run, maybe not 6 straight Finals, but 10s LeBron with Harden in Houston gets to at least 3 Finals and wins a minimum two of them...

If he played his entire career in the West he probably has more rings even if not more Finals, because he'd probably start his career in a better situation, and he's an All-Timer competing against other All-Timers in their prime, those guys don't get to 5 rings and they have to face LeBron every year...

Guys wanna hypothesize what he couldnt do if his whole career was out West like it can be redone and proven, but don't want to hypothesize the other side of it...

Damn this is bad...
:mindblown:It’s like Bron is some kind of fictional basketball super hero to y’all.

Coli Hoecomb

Trollin' in my 64'
Daps
Reppin
East Coast All Stars
Nobody has (maybe a miniscule amount) said that Lebron has not deserved his MVP's because he played in the weak east.

We say that he has 8 straight finals appearances because he played in the weak east. Those are TWO COMPLETELY DIFFERENT STATEMENTS
:stopitslime:Exactly but they saying Freak don’t deserve the MVP cause he out east. Freak damn near average a point and half a board a minute!

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
The 2008-2010 Lakers didn't beat 7-8 50 win teams just to get to the Finals, that's a straight lie.

They beat the 50 win Nuggets in 08 (1)
They beat the 54 win Jazz in 08 (2)
They beat the 56 win Spurs in 08 (3)
They beat the 53 win Rockets in 09 (4)
They beat the 54 win Nuggets in 09 (5)
They beat the 50 win Thunder in 10 (6)
They beat the 53 win Jazz in 10 (7)
They beat the 54 win Suns in 10 (8)

And literally ONE of those teams won more than 54 games. Just ONE. And that team's leading scorer was injured for the Laker series.

So why is your cutoff 50-win teams? Why not make the cutoff 55-win teams.

tenor.gif

nikkas are physically & mentally incapable of admitting when they're wrong and moving on. :dead:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
tenor.gif

nikkas are physically & mentally incapable of admitting when they're wrong and moving on. :dead:

Way to edit out that I had already said the shyt about 55 games before he even posted the 50-game wins. How is it moving the goalposts if it was already part of the discussion and he ignored it? :gucci:

And waay to edit out that his claim that LeBron only beat 10 50-win teams in his career was a straight ile. This only goes one way? :hhh:

Way to edit out that he said the 2009 Rockets count but the 2012 Thunder don't. :mjtf:

I got ONE thing wrong about the 8 teams. Everything else I said I was right and he was wrong. :sas1::sas2:

And Lakers only beat two 55-win teams in 2008-2010 (one in the East, one in the West), and the one in the West had their leading scorer injured. LeBron beat TEN 55-win teams from 2011-2018, including 4 60-win teams (Lakers beat none). So explain to me why 50-win teams are the cutoff that matters and not 55-win teams, not 60-win teams, not 70-win teams. Why would that rule make sense?

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Kawhi went to the east and immediately won a ring. Name the top 10 best players in the league for the last 15 years and it's overwhelmingly skewed to the West. Let's not do this. Bro needs to just focus on winning then he can talk

Yea let’s not act like Bron moving to the west & the Warriors missing KD & Klay weren’t the main reasons the Raptors won last season

Lil Bape the PostGod

Can’t talk to broke boys
Daps
Reppin
Sound sound sound
All I know is the lakers had a winning record before bron got hurt ..and they still hadn’t even gone on anything close to like a real 7 game winning hot streak if memory serves me correct ..and it was bound to happen

but I’ll let the coli do it’s thing

old boy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
Now the roster stacked? This wasn't the coli talk before the season started ......everyone was laughing cause they didn't get PG. All the jokes about Green, rondo, kcp, etc. Now they roster stacked:ohhh:

nikkas said demps and the pels robbed us in that trade & how our young talent was way better than brittle ass AD. but oh now we stacked :dead:

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
I love lebron but this is why I've always hated him at the same exact time too :mjlol:

talk about making it out of the west, when you couldnt beat the west 6 times when you only had to play them for one round
on stacked teams that you created :francis: