Lebron: "For the past 15 years I heard the East was easy and I couldn't do that in the West"

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
The thread's claim was that it was an asterisk title. I said it wasn't.

When you claimed I would cop pleas, my exact words were, "How would it be any different than losing a guy to injury any other year?"

Lakers got killed by injuries in 2019....and it's still not an asterisk season. But you don't appear bright enough to get the point yet.

If AD gets knocked out by Rona, that will likely be the main reason the Lakers lose....and it still won't be an asterisk. Because important players get knocked out every year.

:unimpressed:ITS CLEARLY AN ASTERISK SEASON YOU GOOFY.

And how many other starters were out at that time?

The only players on the entire team who played 70+ games were KCP and McGee. LeBron missed 27 games, Ingram missed 30 games, Ball missed 35 games, Kuzma missed 12 games, Hart missed 15 games, Lance missed 14 games, Zubac only played 33 and missed 23 before he got traded, Chandler missed 34 games, and Rondo missed 36 games. Damn near the entire fukking roster missed half the season.

:devil:
:evil:

fifth column

Superstar
Daps
Lmfao at all the Bron hates in here. Y’all sound like you got a grand total of 2 brain cells when discussing him. Something about him just makes y’all brain shut off. Maybe cause he’s been living rent free in y’all’s heads for the past 2 decades :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:.
:umad:

CHICAGO

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
You're just looking worse and worse the longer you argue.
The thread's claim was that it was an asterisk title. I said it wasn't.

When you claimed I would cop pleas, my exact words were, "How would it be any different than losing a guy to injury any other year?"

Lakers got killed by injuries in 2019....and it's still not an asterisk season. But you don't appear bright enough to get the point yet.

If AD gets knocked out by Rona, that will likely be the main reason the Lakers lose....and it still won't be an asterisk title for whoever wins. Because important players get knocked out and cause contenders to drop out of the picture every year.

The only players on the entire team who played 70+ games were KCP and McGee. LeBron missed 27 games, Ingram missed 30 games, Ball missed 35 games, Kuzma missed 12 games, Hart missed 15 games, Lance missed 14 games, Zubac only played 33 and missed 23 before he got traded, Chandler missed 34 games, and Rondo missed 36 games. Damn near the entire fukking roster missed half the season.

:dead:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

Where have I EVER said that the Raptors should have an asterisk on their 2019 title? :gucci:

You keep embarrassing yourself in these discussions. It's like you can't even follow the argument.

Go back to arguing that Obama frequents gay prostitutes and Rona don't hardly affect Black folk.

CHICAGO

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Where have I EVER said that the Raptors should have an asterisk on their 2019 title? :gucci:

You keep embarrassing yourself in these discussions. It's like you can't even follow the argument.

Go back to arguing that Obama frequents gay prostitutes and Rona don't hardly affect Black folk.

:laugh: I DIDNT EVEN ADDRESS YOUR bytch
ASS IN THIS THREAD.

:dead:YOU WENT OUT OF YOUR WAY TO
QUOTE ME AND POST THIS.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
:laugh: I DIDNT EVEN ADDRESS YOUR bytch
ASS IN THIS THREAD.

:dead:YOU WENT OUT OF YOUR WAY TO
QUOTE ME AND POST THIS.

You still ain't making no sense.

You keep trying to quote me as if I put an asterisk on the Raptors' title and I ain't never done it. You keep rambling in circles and you still haven't understood my point that losing a guy to Rona this year is the same as losing a guy to injury any other season.

CHICAGO

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
You still ain't making no sense.

You keep trying to quote me as if I put an asterisk on the Raptors' title and I ain't never done it. You keep rambling in circles and you still haven't understood my point that losing a guy to Rona this year is the same as losing a guy to injury any other season.

YOU CANT PUT AN ASTERISK ON THE RAPTORS TITLE...
THE LAKERS WERENT SNIFFING THE FINALS.

NOW FOR THE LAST TIME YOU fukkING RETARD
I SAID YOU WOULD BE THE 1ST nikka
TO COP PLEAS IF AD CAUGHT THE RONA.

YOU NEVER SEEN ME POST THE WORD ASTERISK ONE TIME.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

NOW FOR THE LAST TIME YOU fukkING RETARD
I SAID YOU WOULD BE THE 1ST nikka
TO COP PLEAS IF AD CAUGHT THE RONA.

YOU NEVER SEEN ME POST THE WORD ASTERISK ONE TIME.

So pretend that you didn't know what the thread was about. Pretend you weren't quoting us talking about whether or not it was an asterisk season:

Here is the EXACT sequence of quotes:

Asterisk season like a mf
Every year star players on contenders get injured and miss the playoffs altogether, but this one will be an "asterisk" because a rookie on the 12th seed "might" miss some regular season games.

Y'all with your agendas. :mjlol:
nikka IF AD COMES DOWN
WITH THE RONA IN THE MIDDLE OF THE PLAYOFFS AND HAS TO SIT OUT
WHILE THE LAKERS GET BOUNCED
YOUR GOOFY ASS WILL BE THE 1ST PERSON
COPPING PLEAS.

How would that be different than Love and Kyrie both getting knocked out during the 2015 playoffs? Or any one of the other 100 times that a critical player has missed games during a postseason?

You can post like a moron if you want but don't try to post like the rest of us are morons.

And then here you posted:

YOU SAME nikka PRETENDING
YOU WONT COP PLEAS IF AD CATCHES RONA
DURING THE PLAYOFFS.

Which just proves you can't read for shyt.

And then later:

:unimpressed:ITS CLEARLY AN ASTERISK SEASON YOU GOOFY.

But claim we weren't talking about asterisks. :mjlol:

CHICAGO

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
So pretend that you didn't know what the thread was about. Pretend you weren't quoting us talking about whether or not it was an asterisk season:

Here is the EXACT sequence of quotes:

You can post like a moron if you want but don't try to post like the rest of us are morons.

And then here you posted:

And then later:

Which just proves you can't read for shyt.

YOURE THE ONE WHO KEEPS MENTIONING ASTERISKS...
IS THIS THREAD ABOUT ASTERISKS?

ONCE AGAIN YOU WOULD BE THE 1ST PERSON
COPPING PLEAS IF AD CAUGHT THE RONA
SO YOU SHOULDNT BE SAYING shyt
TO ANYONE WHO DOESNT WANT
THIS SEASON TO CONTINUE DUE TO CORONA.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
YOURE THE ONE WHO KEEPS MENTIONING ASTERISKS...

ONCE AGAIN YOU WOULD BE THE 1ST PERSON
COPPING PLEAS IF AD CAUGHT THE RONA
SO YOU SHOULDNT BE SAYING shyt
TO ANYONE WHO DOESNT WANT
THIS SEASON TO CONTINUE DUE TO CORONA.

And you're the one who replied to me talking about asterisks and then decided to bring it up again out of nowhere in a different thread. :gucci:

None of your statements are connected to each other at all. When did I ever say I wouldn't cop pleas if a major piece got knocked out? Fans cop pleas EVERY year.

And what the fukk does fans copping pleas have anything to do with whether the season should end? Like I said, fans cop pleas EVERY year.

You really try to spin everything in the dumbest way and it just makes you look bad. Just like last week when you were trying to spin your claims that corona don't really affect Black folk.

He a habitual spinner breh. Not worth it lol

Why do the absolute worst posters in this section both write in all caps? :ohhh:

CHICAGO

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
And you're the one who replied to me talking about asterisks and then decided to bring it up again out of nowhere in a different thread. :gucci:

None of your statements are connected to each other at all. When did I ever say I wouldn't cop pleas if a major piece got knocked out? Fans cop pleas EVERY year.

And what the fukk does fans copping pleas have anything to do with whether the season should end? Like I said, fans cop pleas EVERY year.

You really try to spin everything in the dumbest way and it just makes you look bad. Just like last week when you were trying to spin your claims that corona don't really affect Black folk.

Why do the absolute worst posters in this section both write in all caps? :ohhh:

BECAUSE YOU WOULD BE COPPING
PLEAS OVER THE SAME THING
YOURE CHASTISING OVER POSTERS OVER.

COVID-19 YOU HYPOCRITICAL fakkit.