Lebron: "For the past 15 years I heard the East was easy and I couldn't do that in the West"

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Just saying. 2018 lebron was "LeGOAT, he can carry any team"

Then immediately out west he couldn't do it, lakers were struggling before he got hurt in 2019

BTW 2/3 of all All-NBA players the past 2 decades were in the Western Conference

bubububut the Lakers were 20-14 at christmas that year!!!

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
LeBron's Lakers tenure one of the funniest stretches in any all-time great career ever. :mjlol:

Which year was the "playoff mode activated" guarantee and immediate 1st round exit? That was a GOAT-level roasting.
"Playoff mode" was activated and he was immediately outplayed by Brandon Ingram. They didn't even make the playoffs.

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just saying. 2018 lebron was "LeGOAT, he can carry any team"

Then immediately out west he couldn't do it, lakers were struggling before he got hurt in 2019

BTW 2/3 of all All-NBA players the past 2 decades were in the Western Conference

:russ:

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
About to be SWEPT AGAIN in the West after being the 7th seed for the THIRD TIME :mjlol:
You say this when Bron been playing longer than half the league has been alive
Correct. And to add, he had the Wizards well into the playoffs before he had a knee injury that needed surgery. He was also getting better and better as time wore on prior to the injury. He also didn't have an AD level player on his team. Additionally, he was one of three players averaging 25, 5 and 5 - the other two being Kobe and TMac before he went down. We also know we're in an era much different from then where stat lines have exploded. The version of Jordan right before he had his knee injury, with AD, is not losing 10 times in a row to the Nuggets. I can tell you that.
Jordan was statistically less efficient than Rip Hamilton and then Stackhouse. He wasn't even the best player on his shytty team :mjlol: