Lebron: "For the past 15 years I heard the East was easy and I couldn't do that in the West"

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
That's what happens when you're playing with house money. He already accomplished what he accomplished in his career. Did you see Jordan's Wizards years?
I did, Jordan wasnt chasing any ghosts in his Wizards years. Nobody was cooking up proclamations about his all time ranking based on if the Wizards win.

Bar Razor

All Star
Daps
I did, Jordan wasnt chasing any ghosts in his Wizards years. Nobody was cooking up proclamations about his all time ranking based on if the Wizards win.
Correct. And to add, he had the Wizards well into the playoffs before he had a knee injury that needed surgery. He was also getting better and better as time wore on prior to the injury. He also didn't have an AD level player on his team. Additionally, he was one of three players averaging 25, 5 and 5 - the other two being Kobe and TMac before he went down. We also know we're in an era much different from then where stat lines have exploded. The version of Jordan right before he had his knee injury, with AD, is not losing 10 times in a row to the Nuggets. I can tell you that.

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
Just saying. 2018 lebron was "LeGOAT, he can carry any team"

Then immediately out west he couldn't do it, lakers were struggling before he got hurt in 2019

BTW 2/3 of all All-NBA players the past 2 decades were in the Western Conference

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Correct. And to add, he had the Wizards well into the playoffs before he had a knee injury that needed surgery. He was also getting better and better as time wore on prior to the injury. He also didn't have an AD level player on his team. Additionally, he was one of three players averaging 25, 5 and 5 - the other two being Kobe and TMac before he went down. We also know we're in an era much different from then where stat lines have exploded. The version of Jordan right before he had his knee injury, with AD, is not losing 10 times in a row to the Nuggets. I can tell you that.
/Thread

Jordan stopped because of injury. Dude wasn’t even in shape and dropping 25-30 pieces, and behind Kobe/T-Mac and having those stats

Plus, most of those players either sucked or weren't an AD level talent