“LeBron is off that BALCO, that new juice” - Kevin Garnett

HandyWithTheSteel

Superstar
Daps
You mean after the Celts got old and he formed a super team of all-stars in their prime. Before that the Celts owned LeBron. Pierce went bucket for bucket with LeBron in a game 7.

You mean that then when the 66 win Celtics got pushed to game 7 by 23 year old Lebron with Anderson Varejao as his 2nd option? :mjlol:

The Celtics started the super team trend.

theGoldmangod

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
53e22a56eab8ea63106c108e
Tf are we supposed to be looking at here b? :dahell:

Hov

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i'm gonna leave there here and leave it alone

But I was told about Bronny's heart issue a few days before it hit the news from a former hooper who works heavily with high school and D1 ball players and shoe companies

He said that this was big news but the wasnt going to be released to the media until they got it under control and got the narrative solid etc

He then told me is was pretty much due to some PEDs that Bronny has been using, but that's never going to come out.

Take that for what you want, its the internet but...thats a real convo I had in real life lol

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County

But I was told about Bronny's heart issue a few days before it hit the news from a former hooper who works heavily with high school and D1 ball players and shoe companies

He said that this was big news but the wasnt going to be released to the media until they got it under control and got the narrative solid etc

He then told me is was pretty much due to some PEDs that Bronny has been using, but that's never going to come out.

Take that for what you want, its the internet but...thats a real convo I had in real life lol
This is believable but I'll wait a few years to see how things play out before I believe it outright

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby

I've heard the same, still hope it was some other shyt but :yeshrug:

Last edited:

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
He said it so casually too, like he didn't think it was a big deal or some huge revelation.

I'm in another sport filled with PEDs, and to me it's always seemed pretty obvious that Lebron was on some kind of PEDs. I've never cared, and still don't. Lebron works as hard as anyone to maintain his athleticism and longevity. But you have to be super naive to believe he's always been a naturally clean athlete.

Like @The Infamous said...testing is a joke, super easy to pass with resources and knowledge...and most pro athletes have done PEDs at one point or another.

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Everyone is on the juice. People think it’s to get bigger and stronger. No, they’re on the juice for recovery. These guys aren’t tired enough in their 30s for the amount of games they play.
There’s legal juice and illegal juice. The legal products and methods are not called PEDs or juice.

I don’t know how people can just say shyt like this with no evidence, witnesses or anything at all whatsoever.

And KG should be ashamed joking about the most detrimental to an athletes career like that. We’ve seen goat level players not get inducted for juicing later in their career. Even without proof. So I hope Lebron is petty and treats him like he would a major source, that Cardi B/Tasha K treatment is in order

GOAT

The bubble was fraudulent
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You mean that then when the 66 win Celtics got pushed to game 7 by 23 year old Lebron with Anderson Varejao as his 2nd option? :mjlol:

Bron was ass in that series. That series got extended because Ray Allen couldn’t throw a rock in the ocean from a boat

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

37 WIN HAWKS TEAM PUSHED
BOSTON TO 7 GMS IN THE PREVIOUS RD....

SUPER TEAM?

:devil:
:evil:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps

I believe it, when I was in HS/college hella nikkas were on PEDs. I didnt know any bball players on em tbh but baseball/football hell yeah.

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps

I don't see the point in taking PEDs when he's scared to even shoot the ball consistently.

Not saying it's 100 not possible, because I know it is.

But he's been the same player since high school.

Why risk using gear when you won't even drive to the cup?