Leftists have become cultural pussies

Colilluminati

TAMRON HALL STAN
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MiddleWest
Democrats will tell us we have to share the stage with illegals . Being gay is the same as being black . women have the same struggles blacks had in the past . DACA is more important than civil rights.

The democrats want people to be upset Trump is president . They don’t want anyone to be mad THEY are the reason Trump is president . Imagine Trump running against Obama . He wouldn’t have stood a chance . Obama would ha e crushed him . The democrats sabotaged Bernie to run a Hillary .

She said people didn’t want a woman to be president . She won the popular vote .

OVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
I'm closer to being a liberal than a conservative but liberals have annoyed me now for sometime with their softness and trying to police everyone. There is no taking down a comedian they have a base audience that will always fukk with them and people give them the benefit of doubt. shyt like this makes liberals look like the fun police that lives in a bubble whenever they try to unsuccessfully shame comics into being sensitive.

Last edited:
Daps
I don't think society has turned into pussies, it's just we have so much access to how people feel via social media, and comments on articles. Most of these feelings have always been there, we just didn't have to hear about it.

If we stayed off the internet, we wouldn't hear about half the so called outrage.

Moich

Banned
Daps
I don't like these c00n, never like his comedy.

Black comedians go too far sometimes and it gets uncomfortable for the audience, they seem to relish in race jokes.

Tasteless humor, too many n words, endless cursing, over eagerness to offend other minorities, trash.

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
Leftists aren't liberals. Leftists aren't concerned with how you feel, they care about policy and action. Liberals have coexist stickers on their bumpers.

741fca871faaa793c4ca2072c0173e02.gif

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm closer to being a liberal than a conservative but liberals have annoyed me now for sometime with their softness and trying to police everyone. .
same :scusthov:

im a democrat if you put a gun to my head, but some of these fukkin issues that they keep shooting themselves in the foot on :snoop:

OVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
same :scusthov:

im a democrat if you put a gun to my head, but some of these fukkin issues that they keep shooting themselves in the foot on :snoop:
Have you watched or read socially conscious comedy? It's the woat. I had to bush some sites for becoming too sensitive and unfunny (cracked, Uproxxx) like I know too much about the Republicans to ever become one but I can see how people who won't actually benefit from becoming a Republican could be so annoyed with liberals (I don't want to say sjw because I don't think fighting for social justice should be used as an insult) behave online that they'd be swayed. I just don't like the way some liberals' think television or comedians should be considerate to people's feelings when there's a billion things that could offend or bring up some sort of personal trauma, it's just unrealistic.