Leftists have become cultural pussies

Lweezy

Banned
Daps
Democrats will tell us we have to share the stage with illegals . Being gay is the same as being black . women have the same struggles blacks had in the past . DACA is more important than civil rights.

The democrats want people to be upset Trump is president . They don’t want anyone to be mad THEY are the reason Trump is president . Imagine Trump running against Obama . He wouldn’t have stood a chance . Obama would ha e crushed him . The democrats sabotaged Bernie to run a Hillary .

She said people didn’t want a woman to be president . She won the popular vote .

:mjlol:

Danktoker94

The Dude
Supporter
Daps
Your such a corn ball u swear everything u say is right ur a lame breh geesh and u no u get no hoes I can tell
More importantly, Dave Chappelle is just less funny, less edgy, and doesn't know how to be as relevant as his comedy once was,
He used to be thought-provoking, think his "Man Rape" bit, or "How Old is Fifteen Really?"
He's lost all of that edge with dual-layered comedy.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Your such a corn ball u swear everything u say is right ur a lame breh geesh and u no u get no hoes I can tell
200.gif

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
Dave Chappelle got the funniest shyt out. Friend of mine told me the other day he tapping in to the soul of Richard Pryor. Telling it like it is and not giving a fukk about these cacs feelings. I’m glad Dave not backing down and keeping it funky. He’s doing it on his terms and I salute him for that.

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
Went to the new neogaf (resetera) the other day and read their thread on it :laff: man that was entertaining.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm closer to being a liberal than a conservative but liberals have annoyed me now for sometime with their softness and trying to police everyone. There is no taking down a comedian they have a base audience that will always fukk with them and people give them the benefit of doubt. shyt like this makes liberals look like the fun police that lives in a bubble whenever they try to unsuccessfully shame comics into being sensitive.

You can't be black saying this nonsense

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
More importantly, Dave Chappelle is just less funny, less edgy, and doesn't know how to be as relevant as his comedy once was,
He used to be thought-provoking, think his "Man Rape" bit, or "How Old is Fifteen Really?"
He's lost all of that edge with dual-layered comedy.

Nah equanimity showed he still has it. The bird revelations was a little too dry and preachy for my liking but I didn't see the drastic fall off that you did.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lol.. I love to see justice get served in the form of the left eating its own. The Tavis Smiley situation puts a smile on my face from ear to ear because quite frankly it could not have happened to a better guy. Oh the irony. Lol leftists belly aching about the monster they created? Bwahahaha

Your pale skin is visible from here brah