LeGM At It Again

B1G_controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
that wasnt what I posted, youre a bit too hung up on the president of bball role

how many coaches have even had that power?

It's common knowledge head coaches become lead assistant coaches when they get fired but iof you are in a dual role of prez of basketball ops, that makes it a diff case.

Stan Van Gundy could have any asst coaching job in the league. A step back for him is just being a HC bc he bought the groceries and cooked them.

B1G_controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
what other superstar is planting stories about who they would prefer as an ASSISTANT coach

funny thing is some guys don't see a problem with this

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Nikka you're too inept to understand LeGM controlling the narrative

Who TF cares who LeBlame wants to be an assistant? Why would his folks put that in the media? You do know they plant stories don't you, dumb ass.

He was a President of Basketball Ops & not just a HC. That would be like Magic going to be on Mike Malone's staff. You don't get it bc you're not successful. Taking a step back is being a HC w/ no president of basketball ops duties.

I guess you don't understand how career progression works. I don't blame you, I blame your ole'heads for your novice logic.

Fck LeBlame and fck Klutch Sports for trying to ruin the Lakers.
Pull ya skirt down and stop crying about big bad mean ol Lebron. It's going to be ok.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why would a guy want to go from Coach/Prezi of Basketball Ops to Assistant Fkn Coach

You obviously haven't been successful at anything bc that's like going from a COO back to Assistant Director...who TF would do that?

Why is LeBlame wielding influence on who should be an assistant coach? That's the coach, GM & owners job,.
Head coaches go back to being assistants OFTEN breh.

No Hook

Surrounded By Hate Yet I Love Home
Daps
Reppin
Philly
Believe everything you read on the internet because you hate LeBron brehs.

Lakers were a dumpster fire before LeBron got there.

And they're still a dumpster fire with him there

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
Why wouldn't Bron be in control ?

There's a 3-4 year window before he dips to finish his career playing with Bron Jr and/or do a farewell tour in Cleveland. Lakers are gonna do everything in their power during that stretch to appease him and set him up to win a chip, from hiring the coach he wants to moving land, air and sea to supplement the roster to his desire.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
what other superstar is planting stories about who they would prefer as an ASSISTANT coach

funny thing is some guys don't see a problem with this

We know whats going on but whats the point is getting mad over it.....thats how bron works......at the end of the day Thibs as assistant wouldnt be too bad

DaRock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

B1G_controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
Get out the way Lebron let Jeannie Buss , The Rambis's and Rob P. run the show...this franchise has been great over the last 6 years..

:francis::shaq2:

TheColi is a strange group of individuals...

We were supposed to balance developing our talent w/ competing right now. Bron will leave the purple & gold in ruins letting him run shyt. shytty contacts, shytty role playing vets, no young talent, cap space hell, no structured offensive or defensive system. I'm cool on Bron running shyt.

DaRock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We were supposed to balance developing our talent w/ competing right now. Bron will leave the purple & gold in ruins letting him run shyt. shytty contacts, shytty role playing vets, no young talent, cap space hell, no structured offensive or defensive system. I'm cool on Bron running shyt.
:hubie:...no worries Bro...the Rambis' got this...