Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
Lue ain’t trying to deal with this again
giphy.gif

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
He’s not going to play defense so why does it matter?

Like I said screw him for wanting a good defensive coach on the bench. LeGM is in full takeover mode. Whatever will we do? Somebody save the children! :francis:

cobra

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
But but...I thought bron was not interested in playing defense

Why is he trying to hire one of the toughest defensive coaches in the nba:lolbron:

The_Third_Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if that doesn't work out, I hope the Lakers go after Frank Vogel. Matter of fact, they should've hired him last season to join Luke Walton's staff.

He was a President of Basketball Ops & not just a HC. That would be like Magic going to be on Mike Malone's staff. You don't get it bc you're not successful. Taking a step back is being a HC w/ no president of basketball ops duties.

I guess you don't understand how career progression works. I don't blame you, I blame your ole'heads for your novice logic.

Fck LeBlame and fck Klutch Sports for trying to ruin the Lakers.
if tom thibodeau is not interested in the Lakers job, he can just say no. it's not a big deal. why are you so mad?:patrice:

lol@ comparing Thibs to magic

Thibs been assistant coach for 25 years, a head coach for 9, and "president of basktball op" and coach for 2 and half years (which was a bold move by the timberwolves) then got fired mid season. so needless to say, he's first and foremost a coach.

the hybrid head coach/president of basketball operations role is dead anyway.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I hate Lebron (more so his fakkit ass groupies) but even though I don’t believe this story, I’m not mad at it at all.

I also know thibs isn’t coming to LA to be no gotdamn assistant and to implement defensive strategies that LeActivate won’t utilize