Lemonade: Cheaters of The Coli, Are Y'all Going To Stop Cheating Now?

Mr.Plan B

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I still don't understand this album did nothing for the culture. I don't cheat so the album did not make me reflect on anything. Why can she just make some deep music for once , you would think Jay being her husband would somewhat change what she put out to the public. You don't tear down one greatest black men alive for record sales , that the system killing black power from the inside.

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
im only on pg 1 still
@Giselle are you really early 20s? i swear i read your posts and think 16 max..
:patrice:

but to answer your question
no. watching "what beyonce went through" isnt gonna stop a cheater

folks could watch their momma be broken hearted from infidelity and that wouldnt slow em down
why the fukk would they care about beyonce and her millions?
:rudy:

Giselle

Daps
im only on pg 1 still
@Giselle are you really early 20s? i swear i read your posts and think 16 max..
:patrice:

but to answer your question
no. watching "what beyonce went through" isnt gonna stop a cheater

folks could watch their momma be broken hearted from infidelity and that wouldnt slow em down
why the fukk would they care about beyonce and her millions?
:rudy:

It wasn't about beyonce. I already said what it was about in the op.

& yes I'm in my early 20s.

I think seeing their mom go through it would make them think about not doing it.

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
It wasn't about beyonce. I already said what it was about in the op.

& yes I'm in my early 20s.

I think seeing their mom go through it would make them think about not doing it.

its when you type things like this that make me really sure that you are either super young or grew up unbelievably sheltered.

you should have just asked your questions and not alluded to beyonce at all. thats how the thread largely became a debate on her marriage and career.

take some personal responsibility for that
:ufdup:
:mjlol:

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Don't need a song to convince me not to be a scumbag. But I do like the fact that Beyoncé is opposing the cavalier way in which men cheating on women is presented in music/film. Women are mere objects in rap and rock music. Guys can cheat all they want, but if a woman cheats she's a whore.

If Hov cheated he's a piece of shyt and deserves to be shamed like this. I'd hope men start viewing the women in their lives as people, not property. If you're with someone they deserve your respect, period.
Unless these "rappers" had wives/girlfriends in their videos then any actions with women is not cheating. And men can't cheat all they want. Where the hell did you get this logic?

And I could care less about their relationship because I don't know what happened but just because someone cheats, doesnt mean they are seen as property nor does "being" with someone means they deserve your respect. Someone who earns your respect is the only person who DESERVES your respect. You would hope that people would only be involved with someone they respect but alas, this is not the case in the real world. Some people are together for any number of reasons aside for why they should be. I don't pretend to know the inner workings to make a judgement on it.

:yeshrug: