Lemonade: Cheaters of The Coli, Are Y'all Going To Stop Cheating Now?

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
Long post ahead.

So let me preface this by saying that me and my wife are currently separated. While the split was mutual, I initiated the breakup because of my own infidelity. I told her that we both deserved better. I thought that I would find what she wasn't giving me out there. In reality though, I really didn't love myself and I tried to find what I was missing in myself in someone else.
Every night that I sleep alone, I lay in pain. I realize that I let the best thing in my life just walk out of both me and my daughter's life. We talk on the phone every so often, and I have expressed to her the stupidity in my actions. Told her I am sorry and that I would do anything to get her back.

So I watched the Lemonade. Matter of fact, she sent me the link on fb, how ironic. I watched it, and although she has articulated to me just how much I hurt her, it was different to watch someone else tell of their pain and journey through dealing with a cheating man. Through watching this, it made me realize that I am continuing to objectify her by telling her I am sorry. I should be asking for forgiveness, and there is a difference.
As I saw the journey from the beginning to the middle, more angry parts, it made me realize just how fukked up I did her heart. And that as much as it hurt me to watch it, I can only imagine how much I hurt her.

I broke down towards the end when it shifted towards forgiveness. I am asking her for the same forgiveness that all of our women have had to show us. Countless women have been hurt by the decisions we as men make regarding love and fidelity.

Although I have asked for forgiveness before, it made me realize that I can't give up on love. I called her up and I told her that her family needs her back. It's not just about me. It's about her. But I am not going to give up on trying to get my family back. And whereas I was young and dumb throughout our marriage, I will NEVER take that relationship for granted again. Tbh, if I can't have her back, I don't want any other relationship.

shyt is rough. Great movie/videos though. I thank Beyoncé for helping me as a man really see the impact of my actions, and how I can be smarter and more considerate and compassionate.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Long post ahead.

So let me preface this by saying that me and my wife are currently separated. While the split was mutual, I initiated the breakup because of my own infidelity. I told her that we both deserved better. I thought that I would find what she wasn't giving me out there. In reality though, I really didn't love myself and I tried to find what I was missing in myself in someone else.
Every night that I sleep alone, I lay in pain. I realize that I let the best thing in my life just walk out of both me and my daughter's life. We talk on the phone every so often, and I have expressed to her the stupidity in my actions. Told her I am sorry and that I would do anything to get her back.

So I watched the Lemonade. Matter of fact, she sent me the link on fb, how ironic. I watched it, and although she has articulated to me just how much I hurt her, it was different to watch someone else tell of their pain and journey through dealing with a cheating man. Through watching this, it made me realize that I am continuing to objectify her by telling her I am sorry. I should be asking for forgiveness, and there is a difference.
As I saw the journey from the beginning to the middle, more angry parts, it made me realize just how fukked up I did her heart. And that as much as it hurt me to watch it, I can only imagine how much I hurt her.

I broke down towards the end when it shifted towards forgiveness. I am asking her for the same forgiveness that all of our women have had to show us. Countless women have been hurt by the decisions we as men make regarding love and fidelity.

Although I have asked for forgiveness before, it made me realize that I can't give up on love. I called her up and I told her that her family needs her back. It's not just about me. It's about her. But I am not going to give up on trying to get my family back. And whereas I was young and dumb throughout our marriage, I will NEVER take that relationship for granted again. Tbh, if I can't have her back, I don't want any other relationship.

shyt is rough. Great movie/videos though. I thank Beyoncé for helping me as a man really see the impact of my actions, and how I can be smarter and more considerate and compassionate.
:jbhmm:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Long post ahead.

Respect

Its sad that a man could never get this same point across to women on a large scale. We just have to eat whatever pain we feel and man up.

It makes me angry a bit.

Woman do some foul stuff that they feel is completely harmless that turn men into lying cheating heartless scum bags daily.

With this said Beyonce is a genius.

I have no doubt Jay stepped out and this is probably what he has to deal with to try and "mend" things. But over all her and Jay are probably way past good now.

mcdivit85

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sound Reasoning
B72aaEzIEAEd6a9.jpg

:coffee:

:dead:

heart

Down By Law
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I'm assuming most of you saw Beyonce's Lemonade. (If you haven't I'll try to be back later with a link for you).

Now that you've got a glimpse of what some women go through when dealing with cheating, pls answer these questions :queen: :

Has a woman ever taken you back after you cheated on her? Did you stop cheating on her or did you continue to cheat? Why/why not?

Are you going to stop cheating now? Why/why not?

I haven't seen the beyonce special.

But to answer your question yes I have cheated on basically every woman I've ever been in a REAL relationship with..

It started it college, playing football. I had so many women and was basically a whore and didn't wanna settle down but I kept getting into relationships and kept washing, rinsing & repeating with women.

I will say that all the times I got busted cheating the relationships weren't the same because no matter what, the conversation will still come up and it was beyond cringeworthy and I got tired apologizing but really I was sorry I got caught.

It took a lot of growing and maturing and I'm not a finished product. But now having a wife, two kids, career, etc... I got too much to lose to be foolish like that again.

flo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This.

Beyoncé is a serial wave jumper. She off that trap/thot shyt and now wanna be on the feminist/empowered woman wave. Anything to sell records I guess
:dwillhuh:
She's been making the same music like this since 1997 when she was in Destiny's Child.

Dr. Sebi Jr.

Trust Me
Daps
Reppin
Not Technically a "Doctor"
No Beyoncé song can change a man's behaviour
It can. It can make them think about their actions, re evaluate. Especially since Jay z supposedly stopped cheating. People are influenced by celebs and their music. Just visit social media and the booth.
Women dramatically overrate the influence, looks, and talent of Beyonce Knowles-Carter.:sas2:

Giselle

Daps
She took me back because she never found out because I didn't really cheat. I continue to do what I'm doing because when I trusted women they abused my trust and didn't appreciate what I did for them.

I try to stop but I keep seeing the same patterns from women I pursue. I'm a product of adaptation and a strong will to procreate. I think I'll change when the women I'm interested in does.

I am so confused. lol

So did you or did you not cheat?

I actually have a feeling that you are serious with this question :heh:

If anything beyonce is setting the tone for woman to accept cheating. Because she accepts it in her own marriage.

It's like if BEYONCE is getting cheated on AND she ain't going no where what you think an average chick gonna do? This is a terrible precedent by queen Bey. Her followers are fukked now

Be a dime and keep your husband after he runs out on you for new p*ssy brehets

What's wrong with my questions?
Where did I say anything about her leaving? She obviously didn't leave, which is why they're still together. In the album, she forgave him.

My questions were about males, not about beyonce.

You should be telling that to these idiot guys in here who keep saying things like "she gone have y'all bitter and lonely". They mad thinking beyonce told women to leave their cheating spouse, which she should've done, but she stayed.

Most women who get cheated on don't act in accordance to biblical standards which makes cheating, inevitable.

Everyone is fukked
The cheater is to blame. If more women acted in accordance to biblical standards (no sex before being married) more of you guys would cheat anyway. You males don't act in accordance to bibilical standards either. You just sound silly.

I haven't seen the beyonce special.

But to answer your question yes I have cheated on basically every woman I've ever been in a REAL relationship with..

It started it college, playing football. I had so many women and was basically a whore and didn't wanna settle down but I kept getting into relationships and kept washing, rinsing & repeating with women.

I will say that all the times I got busted cheating the relationships weren't the same because no matter what, the conversation will still come up and it was beyond cringeworthy and I got tired apologizing but really I was sorry I got caught.

It took a lot of growing and maturing and I'm not a finished product. But now having a wife, two kids, career, etc... I got too much to lose to be foolish like that again.

Thanks for answering

Have you ever cheated on your wife (including when she was your gf/fiance)?

• Dap
Reactions: flo