Lemonade: Cheaters of The Coli, Are Y'all Going To Stop Cheating Now?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm assuming most of you saw Beyonce's Lemonade. (If you haven't I'll try to be back later with a link for you).

Now that you've got a glimpse of what some women go through when dealing with cheating, pls answer these questions :queen: :

Has a woman ever taken you back after you cheated on her? Did you stop cheating on her or did you continue to cheat? Why/why not?

Are you going to stop cheating now? Why/why not?

giphy.gif

Here it is broken down since some of you guys act like you're too slow to understand :queen:
I actually have a feeling that you are serious with this question :heh:

If anything beyonce is setting the tone for woman to accept cheating. Because she accepts it in her own marriage.

It's like if BEYONCE is getting cheated on AND she ain't going no where what you think an average chick gonna do? This is a terrible precedent by queen Bey. Her followers are fukked now

Be a dime and keep your husband after he runs out on you for new p*ssy brehets

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
not because of beyonce, i can tell you that much. beyonce getting involved might make matters worse, tbh. she has no place in my relationship, commentary or instructional wise. she's just there for the laughs and entertainment, not education

j.smooth4

All Star
Daps
Reppin
D[M]V
It's in most men's nature to cheat. If it was socially acceptable for men to be in polygamous relationships many men would probably.

No song is going to change habits. Songs can only reinforce habits or intentions.

No I've never cheated when I've been in a tittle relationship

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Don't need a song to convince me not to be a scumbag. But I do like the fact that Beyoncé is opposing the cavalier way in which men cheating on women is presented in music/film. Women are mere objects in rap and rock music. Guys can cheat all they want, but if a woman cheats she's a whore.

If Hov cheated he's a piece of shyt and deserves to be shamed like this. I'd hope men start viewing the women in their lives as people, not property. If you're with someone they deserve your respect, period.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Don't need a song to convince me not to be a scumbag. But I do like the fact that Beyoncé is opposing the cavalier way in which men cheating on women is presented in music/film. Women are mere objects in rap and rock music. Guys can cheat all they want, but if a woman cheats she's a whore.

If Hov cheated he's a piece of shyt and deserves to be shamed like this. I'd hope men start viewing the women in their lives as people, not property. If you're with someone they deserve your respect, period.
#yoinks

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I'm assuming most of you saw Beyonce's Lemonade. (If you haven't I'll try to be back later with a link for you).

Now that you've got a glimpse of what some women go through when dealing with cheating, pls answer these questions :queen: :

Has a woman ever taken you back after you cheated on her? Did you stop cheating on her or did you continue to cheat? Why/why not?

Are you going to stop cheating now? Why/why not?

giphy.gif

Here it is broken down since some of you guys act like you're too slow to understand :queen:
Most women who get cheated on don't act in accordance to biblical standards which makes cheating, inevitable.

Everyone is fukked

onlylno

Haitian American Descended From Slaves
Supporter
Daps
Beyonce makes songs for bitter miserable single women to jam too she doesn't actually live the words she has written for her on her songs. Jay-Z had a baby with another woman and fukked Rihanna if she were going to leave she would have left by now.

:gurl:

:ohhh:

:feedme:

Imma need a source on that.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I don't cheat anymore. Yes, I've been taken back after cheating. After experiencing the other side of the situation in ways I wasn't prepared for, I put the childish behavior away. I'm 32 years old and "having hoes on deck" is not cool. Violent things have happened to me because I put my dikk in women I shouldn't have. Some nikkas don't give a fukk, some women are very angry. Get bashed in the head with a lampshade by your girl, brehs. Get hopped out on by 2 nikkas, brehs. Get jumped, brehs.
Know brazillian Jiu-jitsu talk it out instead bruhs

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Fitting she drops this around summertime :sas2:Whoever does cheat will be eating this year:deadmanny::bryan:. I'm good on that though single and that's how it will be :ufdup:
This bytch just got some man killed.

Women like :blessed: that's what he get that's what he get

But when they get beat to death for creepin it's

But but men cheat toooooooo

GodinDaFlesh

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Godverse
Man I'm trying to eat on these streets, fukk I look like caring about some bytch who got cheated on. Choose a better man.
Ef0LEom.png