Lemonade: Cheaters of The Coli, Are Y'all Going To Stop Cheating Now?

FeloniousMonk

Dont mind me..Im a azzhole
Daps
Reppin
Them Lo Lifes...
I wanted the male opinion on cheating after seeing how it affects women.

Read the op. It's not that difficult.

If you don't understand after reading the op, then that's your problem. You can stop quoting me :queen:
Umm..My quote was about the song being about JAY Z(and men in general) being a cheater.

You responded...and here we are...

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
Never cheated, can't relate to OP question or a Beyonce song :camby:

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
I'm assuming most of you saw Beyonce's Lemonade. (If you haven't I'll try to be back later with a link for you).

Now that you've got a glimpse of what some women go through when dealing with cheating, pls answer these questions :queen: :

Has a woman ever taken you back after you cheated on her? Did you stop cheating on her or did you continue to cheat? Why/why not?

Are you going to stop cheating now? Why/why not?

giphy.gif

Here it is broken down since some of you guys act like you're too slow to understand :queen:
She took me back because she never found out because I didn't really cheat. I continue to do what I'm doing because when I trusted women they abused my trust and didn't appreciate what I did for them.

I try to stop but I keep seeing the same patterns from women I pursue. I'm a product of adaptation and a strong will to procreate. I think I'll change when the women I'm interested in does.

Marc Spector

the 4'11 Cuban
Daps
Reppin
The Milky Way
Kudos to her for making a concept album about dealing with the emotional stages of cheating and tying it to how it affects the Black Woman.

But asking this question is like asking white people who like Kendrick, "Did Good Kidd Madd City open your eyes to how the stresses of growing up in the hood create an atmosphere of suicidal nihilism that perpetuates the cycle violence and ignorance? Do you realize now that the hood is fukking toxic?"

I mean im sure SOME people got it.

But art rarely has that big an effect because people willfully ignore the truth behind it. Art is usually preaching to the choir, either you realize it already or youll never get it.

(for the record I dont think the album is really based from her POV I think its a culmination of stories shes heard, in particular her mothers. Beyonce and Jay have damn near a business arrangement and are extremely image cautious. She wouldnt spill her business like this.)

The Wolf Among You

Superstar
Daps
Nope. Most of you guys are too dense to understand the op. A few of you got it though. I mentioned lemonade saying the film showed what women go through while dealing with cheating. Then asked since you guys saw what women go through, maybe you have a better understanding now and does this better understanding change your opinion on cheating. I also asked a few other cheating related questions. The op wasn't complex, so I shouldn't have to break it down like this.

People that cheat know exactly the kind of pain they inflict on their boyfriend/girlfriend/spouse, they don't need Beyoncé to explain it to them.

I've never cheated, so my opinion on cheating is the exact same as it was before.

This HBO special is one-sided and not nearly thought provoking enough to actually get anyone to really challenge their views on cheating.

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
You women keep falling for this Beyonce shyt every album. Her life is great, she's good, ignore her.

I saw this bullshyt this morning because they got some woman confused with Rachael Ray and were going after her.

Beyonce and Jay prolly have problems but I 100% doubt with how they control their image they would ever put it on wax.

Daps
B and Jay know to sell records and get people talking...Beyonce doesn't really write songs about what is going on her life.

Peep 'Single Ladies'....Married woman singing a song about putting a ring on it? :stopitslime:

SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps
it does seem very contrived

but her fans love drama.......what adult goes to drag someone on their instagram page over an artist who doesnt even know they exist

that is some sycophantic behavior

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
I think you should at least watch/read the news to keep up with current events.

If you don't do that, then what do you usually to other people about?
The news is fear propaganda and the vast majority of things they report on are irrelevant to my everyday personal life.

There are a multitude of things to talk about outside of the news :mjlol:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
You're a woman so of course you would disagree.. And say shyt like this

Most of you all are followers.. It is what it is. Whatever you see on TV, magazines, fashion, shyt in regards to relationships, etc., you guys follow that path of other women even if it's a dumbass path

And your gang shyt is stupid... That's a culture that those nikkas get into for multiple reasons but you act like majority of men get in gangs. I have 5/6 good friends and we not single parents, or parents at all, never been in a gang, don't listen to trendy music, don't cheat on our girls, etc... And I actually know a lot of cats like that.

And dumbass I know twice as many single mothers as I do single father:mjlol:

Not my fault you dumb hoes act like Ciara having kids with nikkas that already got multiple BM's then expect a square nikka to wanna save you after... I know A LOT of women like that too:mjlol:
What you saying is mad ignorant but Giselle don't realize all of her threads and posts since this album came out has been laced with idiotic opinions. That's fine on LSA's Beyonce forum where birds flock but here tho... Naw.

Beyonce isn't gonna keep a hoe from cheating or keep a male thot from cheating either.

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
love doesn't equal possession

that fallacy is what got us stuck

you give love to whom you please when you please

it's like trying to bottle up sunlight or trying to keep all the air/water for yourself

cheating only happens for those who make a game out of love

naturally love flows free