Lemonade: Cheaters of The Coli, Are Y'all Going To Stop Cheating Now?

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
No women don't take advice from her. You guys and the girl in the tweet say that women do.

Yes straight men are. They are even calling her "queen bey" just like women and gay stans. There is a whole featured thread in the booth on her album with hundresds of posts with most of the guys calling her queen. Yet you all say you aren't influenced by celebs and social media ect. :mjlol:

200w.gif

ok... So non-dl/ straight men are calling her Queen bey...

If you say so.

I'm sure they also say "yasssssss bytch" and shyt like that as well

And yes Gisselle, women are heavily influenced by Beyoncé. In fact, women are more likely to be influenced by outside sources then men.

So when she says "Pay my bills" "Put a ring on it" or "You must think youre irreplaceable"... Women listen to it with this stank uppity attitude that usually leads to some dumbass argument where the nikka doesn't even know what caused it.

And no, most of us aren't watching "Lemonade"... In fact, I wouldn't have known about it if it wasn't for this thread and it coming on before Game of Thrones tonight:francis:

Mugenight

CUINH311
Daps
Your biology will always dictate your actions.

If you are a male and you engage in long term monogamy, something is wrong biologically with you and you have low testosterone.

You guys need to realize monogamy was a social construct
:dame:

by that logic since it in our biology to have violent urges even if it means the taking of life we should do it, after all, it's natural.

Also, it's been scientifically and biologically proven time and time again that the more partners a person have (specifically females debatable)the less they'll be able to bond with their current partner but people ignore that because in essence it's an argument that supports sleeping with fewer people.

Look here if you feel that monogamy is not natural then let that be known from the jump that way you give the person the option if they wanna date you or not.

Giselle

Daps
200w.gif

ok... So non-dl/ straight men are calling her Queen bey...

If you say so.

I'm sure they also say "yasssssss bytch" and shyt like that as well

And yes Gisselle, women are heavily influenced by Beyoncé. In fact, women are more likely to be influenced by outside sources then men.

So when she says "Pay my bills" "Put a ring on it" or "You must think youre irreplaceable"... Women listen to it with this stank uppity attitude that usually leads to some dumbass argument where the nikka doesn't even know what caused it.

And no, most of us aren't watching "Lemonade"... In fact, I wouldn't have known about it if it wasn't for this thread and it coming on before Game of Thrones tonight:francis:

The bold is false. Why do you think so many males are in gangs? Or think it's cool to sleep with lots of women and cheat? b/c of their influences.

The more likely to be influenced usually depends on age, not gender.

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It can. It can make them think about their actions, re evaluate. Especially since Jay z supposedly stopped cheating. People are influenced by celebs and their music. Just visit social media and the booth.

We aren't married to this hoe. Stop playing yourself and her value. You women really think just because you worship her means EVERYONE does.

No straight nikka would even know what this hoe is up to half the time.

Who cares what Jay Z stopped doing he has no effect on my life decisions.

You hoes crazy.

Giselle

Daps
No straight black man would even know this exists let alone have watched it.

But there is a featured thread on it in the booth with hundreds of posts made by males. & no she wasn't naked in this one, and yes they were calling her queen and jay z king.

You want proof? Go to the featured threads home page b/c it's still there. :queen:

• Dap
Reactions: flo

FeloniousMonk

Dont mind me..Im a azzhole
Daps
Reppin
Them Lo Lifes...
Nope. Most of you guys are too dense to understand the op. A few of you got it though. I mentioned lemonade saying the film showed what women go through while dealing with cheating. Then asked since you guys saw what women go through, maybe you have a better understanding now and does this better understanding change your opinion on cheating. I also asked a few other cheating related questions. The op wasn't complex, so I shouldn't have to break it down like this.

If you want to use your example. Jay z smoked crack, beyonce showed what happens to the family when the dad/husband smoke crack. Then people watch it and say if seeing how it affects others changes their opinion on smoking crack.

It really isn't that difficult :queen:
So wait.

You thinking that because Beyonce (Jays Wife) shows the perspective of what a women who gets cheated on goes through...will make him/men stop? :ohhh:

:mjlol:

I bet you wish life was that simple....

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
The bold is false. Why do you think so many males are in gangs? Or think it's cool to sleep with lots of women and cheat? b/c of their influences.

The more likely to be influenced usually depends on age, not gender.
There are more single mothers than nikkas in gangs:skip:

There are also more ciaras running around then men who cheat. :skip:

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So I go on tidal(yes I have tidal) to look at the video and after a few minutes this shyt is still going. I look at the time on the bottom and it's a hour long. The fukk?:what:

No thanks. Y'all ladies have fun though.

Beyonce got these dry p*ssy hoes looking stupid.

Something tells me that no woman who gets regular play from men would even have time to sit and watch a black woman with a white woman costume dance around crying about men cheating or upgrading them.

Only these no-man having hags with a rotting p*ssy would sit at attention to these mediocre drivel for more than 10 seconds. Breh, these thirsty hoes have nothing else going on anyways.:yeshrug:

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But there is a featured thread on it in the booth with hundreds of posts made by males. & no she wasn't naked in this one, and yes they were calling her queen and jay z king.

You want proof? Go to the featured threads home page b/c it's still there. :queen:
all the men here said they didn't see it. I never said she was naked. Why do you hoes worship a black woman wearing a white woman's costume? Do all you thots wish you was a white woman? Serious question.

Giselle

Daps
So wait.

You thinking that because Beyonce (Jays Wife) shows the perspective of what a women who gets cheated on goes through...will make him/men stop? :ohhh:

:mjlol:

I bet you wish life was that simple....

I wanted the male opinion on cheating after seeing how it affects women.

Read the op. It's not that difficult.

If you don't understand after reading the op, then that's your problem. You can stop quoting me :queen:
There are more single mothers than nikkas in gangs:skip:

There are also more ciaras running around then men who cheat. :skip:

Becoming a single parent is actually seen as negative/shameful (even to them, most would prefer to be married), which would make trying not to get pregnant befor marriage and getting abortions if they aren't married something that is influenced by the majority. & there are just as many male single parents or dead beats as there are female ones b/c it takes 2 to create a child. Idiot.

Being in a gang thinking it's cool is an example of how young boys are influenced by eachother along with trying to get a high number of sex partners to try to prove to others how manly they are. Fashion and hair trends as well shows the influence.

It's obvious you don't know what you're talking about.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I wanted the male opinion on cheating after seeing how it affects women.

Read the op. It's not that difficult.

If you don't understand after reading the op, then that's your problem. You can stop quoting me :queen:

Becoming a single parent is actually seen as negative/shameful (even to them, most would prefer to be married), which would make trying not to get pregnant befor marriage and getting abortions if they aren't married something that is influenced by the majority. & there are just as many male single parents or dead beats as there are female ones b/c it takes 2 to create a child. Idiot.

Being in a gang thinking it's cool is an example of how young boys are influenced by eachother along with trying to get a high number of sex partners to try to prove to others how manly they are. Fashion and hair trends as well shows the influence.

It's obvious you don't know what you're talking about.

You're a woman so of course you would disagree.. And say shyt like this

Most of you all are followers.. It is what it is. Whatever you see on TV, magazines, fashion, shyt in regards to relationships, etc., you guys follow that path of other women even if it's a dumbass path

And your gang shyt is stupid... That's a culture that those nikkas get into for multiple reasons but you act like majority of men get in gangs. I have 5/6 good friends and we not single parents, or parents at all, never been in a gang, don't listen to trendy music, don't cheat on our girls, etc... And I actually know a lot of cats like that.

And dumbass I know twice as many single mothers as I do single father:mjlol:

Not my fault you dumb hoes act like Ciara having kids with nikkas that already got multiple BM's then expect a square nikka to wanna save you after... I know A LOT of women like that too:mjlol:

Last edited:

Mugenight

CUINH311
Daps
You're a woman so of course you would disagree.. And say shyt like this

Most of you all are followers.. It is what it is. Whatever you see on TV, magazines, fashion, shyt in regards to relationships, etc., you guys follow that path of other women even if it's a dumbass path

And your gang shyt is stupid... That's a culture that those nikkas get into for multiple reasons but you act like majority of men get in gangs. I have 5/6 good friends and we not single parents, or parents at all, never been in a gang, don't listen to trendy music, don't cheat on our girls, etc... And I actually know a lot of cats like that.

The coli would have you believe that everything is fukked up all the time and there's nothing you can do about it.