R&B Lenny Kravitz- Low

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Word :leon:

Have u checked out the whole album yet? If so, how is it?

Ya I have um I rarely like a whole album or 80% of a album cuz it depends on my mood on how I listen to music so I usually just pick the songs that resonate best with me and add to a playlist
Album was aight I only took 3 to 4 songs from it which is the normal for me on a album anymore than that is above average for me
I'm real big on smooth beats and good to great lyrics since I listen to music to relax and want to relate to that song
But the songs that I picked are def elite level tho i never skip them
Easily top 10 songs for this year for me so far the 2 I just posted

Travellin' Man

Veteran
Daps
Ya I have um I rarely like a whole album or 80% of a album cuz it depends on my mood on how I listen to music so I usually just pick the songs that resonate best with me and add to a playlist
Album was aight I only took 3 to 4 songs from it which is the normal for me on a album anymore than that is above average for me
I'm real big on smooth beats and good to great lyrics since I listen to music to relax and want to relate to that song
But the songs that I picked are def elite level tho i never skip them
Easily top 10 songs for this year for me so far the 2 I just posted

Word, I feel that
I'm gon check it out later tonight
Lenny been on cruise control with is music for years now but every now and then he'll drop a few good songs here and there
But I'll check the album out tonight
Thanks for the posting the joints u did tho :myman:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Word, I feel that
I'm gon check it out later tonight
Lenny been on cruise control with is music for years now but every now and then he'll drop a few good songs here and there
But I'll check the album out tonight
Thanks for the posting the joints u did tho :myman:

Tamia dropped her album last month that was a solid one also if u havent checked that out yet check it out

Travellin' Man

Veteran
Daps
Tamia dropped her album last month that was a solid one also if u havent checked that out yet check it out

I made a thread bout her album like last week
I still ain't got around to checking that album either
I'll be checking it out tonight
Thanks for the reminder, bruh :myman: