Lets be real, Blake Griffin's career as we know it is over

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Its clear he has some form of tendinitis in his knee. Clippers medical staff misdiagnosed him and thats why it took him so long to get back. They also didnt tell Big Baby Davis he fractured his ankle. Didn't even give him an MRI :snoop:

@pete clemenza this organization is still ran like shyt.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I do agree that he has some form of degenerative knee issue that going forward can only be managed. However Blake has shown to be a skilled enough player that he can reinvent himself so I still think he can be a top 15 guy in the league...maybe even top 10...just not as explosive...

Everybody get's hype about his dunks and athleticism but he has been relying on those things less and less ever year...

When the Celtics give that godfarther offer of picks for him in the off season I think the Clippers might be forced to take it no matter how this season turns out for them...

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I had the same thoughts, that his career might not be the same :mjcry:

im not you

All Star
Daps
that ngga never had a true offensive game anyway...his shot is trash...his moves are trash...they just look sensational because of his athleticism...sensational dunks don't win games

foh with that 2011 scouting report. you dont surgically destroy a team like the spurs over a 7 game series if you dont have a polished offensive game

not a single dunk in that video by him

:camby:

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
The quad tendon is right above the knee though :ld:

A00294F01.jpg

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
If that's not the clear sign of franchise being cursed then I dont know what the hell is

They rushed blake to get back on the court for that warriors series and they ended up losing both of the main players for the playoffs. They had a realistic chance of making it to the conference finals with curry missing and then that shyt happened in one day.

This team is a dumpster, they been destroying careers like elton brand, braon davis and so on. Why put blake on the court so early? Why did they play him at the end of season? Couldn't they wait for a few more weeks? CLippers without blake would have won against blazers/grizzlies/mavs, they knew before letting blake play that grizzlies were finished with d league players, they knew that mavericks were missing their pieces, so why did they let him play? To shake that so called rust off? I mean holly shyt blake looked like he was playing through pain.