Lets be real, Blake Griffin's career as we know it is over

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
that ngga never had a true offensive game anyway...his shot is trash...his moves are trash...they just look sensational because of his athleticism...sensational dunks don't win games
:ehhhh:
Nah breh. I actually do respect the work he has put in adding to his game. I wouldnt call him skilled per se, but he has most definitely added elements to his game that allows more dimensions when he honestly didnt need to because he was pretty hard to stop doing what came natural to him already.

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
According to this, it's not a common injury and can take 4-6 months for recovery, up to a year. It's serious, they should have never brought him back to play.
I was shocked when they brought him back I know enough about quad injuries to know they are serious and I was like :childplease: when I
heard he would rehab with no surgery.

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
Blake was killing it this year in the beginning of the season that mid range J was water:whew:

He will be fine once he gets out off the Clippers. You can tell teams like that just aren't meant to win they snake bitten as hell. How you lose BOTH your best players in one night? In a playoff series you weren't meant to lose on paper?:scust:

360Waves

2 girls and they get along like I'm Lou Will
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Breh hasn't relied on his athleticism in like 2 or 3 years now. He has a legit mid-range, post game, and arguably the best big man handle in the league. Also a gifted passer. I don't really see how this injury is gonna hold him back. :yeshrug:

Gyasi85

Superstar
Daps
That does seem to be where he was pointing :francis:

But how many people tear that tendon? Seems a lot more serious than theyre letting on.

I re-injured this 3 times through my baseball, track and b-ball career in high school...it ain't no joke....:wow:Any time u dealing with the quad...u dealing with a reoccurring issue..because the stress is always there on that tendon..as long as it highly active...high jumpers, track n field, dunkers etc.....the league ain't stupid....:usure: even if the fans are....its a good thing his post game and jump shot have gotten better because the athleticism will be gone in 2 years..:ohhh:..hopefully...he can adjust...

King Poetic

SagittariusReigns Supreme
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Lakes
Damn shame only basketball team that was decent this year in L.A. was USC and they not even nowhere near a men's basketball team

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
this reminds me of c-webb and amare so blake will be fine. he just needs to take his time to recover instead of rushing back. if the clippers trade him out east then he'll be a top 5 player out there and probably the best PF.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
If that's not the clear sign of franchise being cursed then I dont know what the hell is

They rushed blake to get back on the court for that warriors series and they ended up losing both of the main players for the playoffs. They had a realistic chance of making it to the conference finals with curry missing and then that shyt happened in one day.

This team is a dumpster, they been destroying careers like elton brand, braon davis and so on. Why put blake on the court so early? Why did they play him at the end of season? Couldn't they wait for a few more weeks? CLippers without blake would have won against blazers/grizzlies/mavs, they knew before letting blake play that grizzlies were finished with d league players, they knew that mavericks were missing their pieces, so why did they let him play? To shake that so called rust off? I mean holly shyt blake looked like he was playing through pain.

I knew it was over for Blake when reports came out that his hand had actually healed it was still his quad that was giving him trouble...

If your quad hurts you for an entire nba season...something is definitely wrong...

Sad cause dude was really starting to put it together...he can still put it together but he is going to have to play different...

Those lob city days aint ever coming back...