Lets be real, Blake Griffin's career as we know it is over

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Meh. If C Webb transformed himself then Blake can do the same. It actually might help the dude being less explosive because he has to polish his offensive skills even more.
Webber has a lot more skill than Griffin.

waltthizzney

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Now I'm all for a new training staff but I remember there was a long delay for him coming back.. It was like two weeks left in the season and I thought he was going to shut it down and not return. There were even rumors that his hand didn't heal right and they used the quad injury beacause the fans would except that as opposed to the hand/fight incident. Even when he first broke his hand the Clippers were scared sh*tless to report what happened until like two days later when they had no choice. Blake was even hiding out for like 2 months after the broken hand. That whole situation with him has been a mess on everyone's part the entire season. I think he came back on his own breh.. trying to restore his image after breaking his hand in the fight with Testis. Its always a grey area with players wanting to play and fight through and injury. And whether they should've shut it down or suck it up and play. Its always a gamble

rolled ankle aint a torn quad brah

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
rolled ankle aint a torn quad brah
I was just giving an example of does an athlete shut it down or play through it and wasn't trying to compare Blake's injury to Isiah's.... I should've used the following game of Isiah playing in the Finals against the Lakers with the f*cked up ankle

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Curry
Anthony Davis
Lebron
D-Wade
Carmelo Anthony
Chris Paul
Kawhi Leonard
Russell Westbrook
James Harden
Damien Lillard

And personally I'd take these guys over Blake:

Isaiah Thomas (the rookie)
Kevin Love
Derrick Rose
Zack Randolph
Both Gasol bothers

hqdefault.jpg

Negged

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
This is a joke post right :dahellwhat:

You do know it's 2016 right :dahellwhat:

In 2016 you would take Zack fukking Randolph over Blake Griffin:dahellwhat:

I saw Kawhi Leonard snatch a Zbo layup out the air with one hand when they played memphis...

You would take either one of the Gasol's over Blake Griffin...right now...in 2016...

One is at the end of his career and one broke his fukking foot...but you telling me you take him over Blake...in 2016:dahellwhat:

He said Isaiah Thomas the rookie :russ: this fool is writing this message from the year 2012 lmao :russ:

reminds me of those old people who havent seen nba for years

ayo what's the deal with los angeles lakers, they still winning championships with kobe? :flabbynsick:

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
Can't wait till he leaves that shyt organization, he proved in the playoffs last year that his game is well rounded

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
I hope Blake can make it back to his previous level of play next year. He's shown that he has more to his game then just the dunks but his athleticism does play a big part is his success on the court. Hopefully he'll have good health next season and go back to being the force that he was just last season.