Let's be real... CYCLOPS is the most MACKISH member of the X-men.

egsteel

All Star
Daps
And still got no play. When you got a bytch locked you ain’t got to press her over what another nikka try to do. Wolverine looked like a clown constantly begging for p*ssy. You can tell he old as hell with that weak ass 1800s simp game he had. nikka would damn near kill himself everytime he got turned down:mjlol: Storm had to save this nikka from getting killed by a holographic sentinel when he found out Jean was marrying Scott. :skip: He was the only nikka on the team that couldn’t smash a bytch at work. So he latched on to a little Asian girl that joined the team:sitdown: Duke was trying to groom jubilee

When you reach his age(200's?) you understand the difference between quality and quantity. Jean was top shelf, so he didn't need to give his time to any other chick. Do you really think she never let m'nikka Logan check up on it? That big ass mansion they lived in and you think Scott always had his eye on a bytch? Man please!:shaq2:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
And still got no play. When you got a _____ locked you ain’t got to press her over what another _____ try to do. Wolverine looked like a clown constantly begging for ____. You can tell he old as hell with that weak ___ 1800s simp game he had. _____ would damn near kill himself everytime he got turned down:mjlol:

This reminds me of that one scene from the OG X-men movie…

Wolverine: Aren’t you gonna tell me to stay away from your girl?:rudy:

Cyclops: If I had to do that then she wouldn’t be my girl. :jawalrus:

Wolverine: :beli:

That might have been the only dope quotable Cyclops ever had in those biased, trash movies.

I still can’t believe how dirty they did Rogue :snoop:

Sonny Bonds

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Someone post the comic page where he gets caught cheating on Jean with Emma Frost.

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
Scott a p*ssy bwoy

wolverine-punching.gif
on the cartoons and movies yes, but in the comics he on the level of captain america in terms of strategy and fighting ability

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
Thread title is 100% facts.

Has Jean Grey.
Psylocke throwing it at him.
Emma Frost is rich, a dime, a model and a business savant but gets broken down when it comes to Summers. She tried to control him but then fell for him.
He didn't even try to control her. He stayed consistent. Shout out to Russell Wilson

Daps
Reppin
NULL
on the cartoons and movies yes, but in the comics he on the level of captain america in terms of strategy and fighting ability

They don’t hear you though.
Im not gonna front like Scott is perfect and has never had bad storylines, made poor decisions, and has never taken any L’s.

…but you can tell which posters only watched the 90s cartoon series based on the responses to this thread. A lot of cats sleep on Cyclops because they don’t read comics and they only know Scott as the dude who left Morph.

Last edited:

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
OP I disagree, I go with wolverine for being a mack daddy

maxresdefault.jpg
Dudes posting actual canon scans of Cyclops with his bytches and y’all resorting to fan art for Wolverine. :mjlol:
Logan never got to be with Jean/Phoenix. Any time he tried to hold her hand, she felt uncomfortable and hit him with “:francis: Logan…”

:umad: