Let's Discuss Violence Against Black Women

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
The only way to stop domestic violence is to kill the abuser OR completely disappear and go 100% ghost on his azz.

My childhood classmate was murdered trying to defend his sister from her own boyfriend. :mjcry: We came up from the hood together and his life gets cut short trying to help. A righteous Black man with his OWN wife and children, ruthlessly murdered trying to save a DV victim.

I recommend that women learn how to recognize signs of aggression. If a man will be cruel or disrespectful (talking crazy, yelling, losing his temper, etc.), he WILL lay hands on you. If a man has any type of mean streak (treats waiters/waitresses bad at restaurants and shyt) OR if he's any type of hoodlum, dboy or criminal, THESE ARE RED FLAGS. If he's a controlling azzhole that graduated from Harvard, he could potentially whip yo azz.

Without a restraining order, women either need to be prepared to do that life sentence for killing his azz OR learn how to kill him untraceably
(Succinylcholine or KCl injected in a vein INSIDE the uretha- gotta hide that injection Mark) or just give him a carcinogen that will kill him slowly (ethidium bromide):demonic: or kill him and dissolve him in a drum of acid and pour him into a large body of very deep, churning water...

With a restraining order and a LEGALLY OWNED firearm, you can take him out in broad daylight (four rounds center mass) but you have to be able to PROVE that you couldn't escape and had no choice AND that you warned him and called the police.

Either way, the only time a man stops beating women is if he's six feet under or you DISAPPEAR.

In many DV cases, the men become OBSESSED and become COMMITTED to killing her.

if a woman is unwilling to disappear, the really only solution is to kill his azz, but only after getting a restraining order, because he's NOT going to do any time for beating the woman half to death. And when he finally kills her, he'll MAYBE get a little bit of jail time.

It's a cold world out here and this is life.

Negros in #Chiraq are killing other brothers and RAPPING ABOUT IT.... And NO ONE CARES.

Surely a woman should be able to kill a man in SELF DEFENSE.

Outside of self defense, a woman should get away and NEVER contact him again,

I would never recommend taking a life except in the MOST EXTREME circumstances.

It's better to move/disappear, than anything else.
Your spoiler has me :dead:

Sk3ptical

Stay Turnt Up On Them Simps. #GMB
Daps
Reppin
#StuntGang #TeamForeign #7CertsGang
p93_RTW3.png

Marc Spector

the 4'11 Cuban
Daps
Reppin
The Milky Way
I feel people don't look at underlying issues that some women have that find themselves in these positions. I honestly feel black women are the least protected. We are expected to be strong and take everything. Even in situations of abuse I feel some of us, still try to be strong and handle it ourselves.

Lack of examples of healthy relationships and what love really is. Looking for love they don't receive or think they are receiving. I have seen that even when their is a father present but its more rare in those cases. They aren't taught to love themselves or think they deserve better. Some women don't think they can be alone. Then there is no support system, especially when there are generations of no positive male figures in their life.

Another very important factor I haven't seen is the economic factor. Abuse is more prevalent in impoverished areas that also plays a role in what I mentioned above. Poverty or the hood doesn't = everything negative but it is more likely in those circumstances.

Like other problems in our community, it has to be fixed at a community level. Support systems, programs for young men and women to educate them and show them what love and self love is. So even if you come from a bad situation you have some examples. You wouldn't know how long some people go in some areas and never hear anything positive. There are already programs like that but we need more :mjcry: Some of these men have no examples themselves and are trying to be a man in a system designed to emasculate them. Not excusing behavior at all. I am just looking at all the causes.

Anyone saying choose better without holding the men accountable is trash. That's another problem, people it use to be people didn't respect men like that. But now people look the other way. A lot of negative behaviors we as a community have allowed to flourish unchecked. It is a break down.

I was gonna reply but this is exactly what I would've said.

There has to be more discussion as well. Honest threads like this are great because Black Domestic Violence is the goddamn elephant in the room no one wants to talk about.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.
Daps
Reppin
Dona Nobis Pacem
Some Black Women before the ass whooping..Im equal...I fight nikkas too..fukk your mother..all kinds of shyt..then they get violent

Some Black Women after the beating.....He hit me for no reason...Im the victim...Lock him up...I'm a woman,why he hitting me
So you beat women?:dame:

Spike Tarantino

Esposa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Filfee Nasteh Duddy Souf
:mjcry: Some of these men have no examples themselves and are trying to be a man in a system designed to emasculate them. Not excusing behavior at all. I am just looking at all the causes.

This is very, very real. Good examples while children develop is imperative, without someone to model healthy behavior and reinforce it, abusive language and actions go unchecked.

I see aggression, bad communication, poor social skills passed down to both women and men.