Lets discuss what an NBA superstar should be.

Archangel

Banned
Daps
I've always believed that a superstar is someone who if you manage to take away their best weapon, they can still dominate the game, right? An entirely different level then your basic All star type players.

LeBron - Triple Double threat every night. Plays both ends. No explanation needed.

MJ - You take away his scoring, he's still locking down the oppositions best perimeter player and making plays for teammates.

Kobe - Just a knockoff MJ
:yeshrug: Still the GOAT copycat

DWade - Shot isn't falling, he's still an amazing play-maker and underrated defender.

Westbrook - See LeBron.

Just a few examples. I look at Curry and I see a one dimensional player. When the 3 is falling, he's other worldly. When it's not, he's ineffective. I use to struggle calling KD a superstar too. If he isn't scoring, what does he give you? But his size and length (:dame:) makes him effective outside of scoring on both ends of the floor and he's a underrated rebounder.

I'm curious as to what The coli's definition of a superstar is. Dominant two way players only? Players who dominate the game even when their primary weapon is taken away? Lets discuss.

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I consider a player to be a superstar if they're top 10.

Some may disagree, and that's fine. It's a 100% subjective term :yeshrug:

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
To be a true superstar you have to be able to get it done on both ends of the floor in crucial moments. Bron has games where he cant hit a shot for nothing but he still has 7 to 10 boards and 6 to 10 assists and is active on the defensive end. Jordan was the same way. If he didn't get his 30 best believe he was making some kind of impact regardless whether it was passing or locking up cats with his defense.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Durant is a solid defender and honestly, his scoring consistency is amazing, so its not like hes never not scoring

Hes def a superstar