Lets talk about how CACS like to use "Freedom Of Speech" as a crutch

Detroit B

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What do the coli brehs think about this? do they have a point? do you think they even know the definition of freedom of speech and how it is use?

Speak on it :win:

yo moms

drunk
Daps
lets talk about how i live in the UK and we dont have freedom of speech.

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
You don't know how many times I've seen them upset that they can't be racist/bigot in the privacy of their own homes :snoop: Like I've seriously read that people are upset that Sterling was caught saying these things with excuses like "He was in his home when he said it, why is he being punished" :why:

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
A lot of those Idiots don't realize that

1. Hate speech isn't protected under Freedom of Speech

2. There are consequences for what u say

Number 2 right here.

These stupid ass cacs think that freedom comes without responsibility, like these people who was defending the Duck Dynasty dad. Dude has a right to his beliefs and opinions, but how people gonna act like his shyt just gonna go off without some heat?

It's not just freedom of speech, tho. EVERY freedom comes with responsibility. CACs trying to use rights as their get-out-of-jail-free cards, and it works a lot :smh:

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
Number 2 right here.

These stupid ass cacs think that freedom comes without responsibility, like these people who was defending the Duck Dynasty dad. Dude has a right to his beliefs and opinions, but how people gonna act like his shyt just gonna go off without some heat?

It's not just freedom of speech, tho. EVERY freedom comes with responsibility. CACs trying to use rights as their get-out-of-jail-free cards, and it works a lot :smh:

Right

U can go into an Airport and scream BOMB but u gonna suffer the consequences and get yo ass in big trouble or possibly bloodied up

yo moms

drunk
Daps
So if you say something out of line what will happen?

Y'all lost by the way.

the police will knock down my door and arrest me. we have cameras on every street. they started taking every childs fingerprints in schools so they have them on record. police arrest you so they can get more dna on record even if you are innocent. police stop and search you. we live in a police state.

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
You don't know how many times I've seen them upset that they can't be racist/bigot in the privacy of their own homes :snoop: Like I've seriously read that people are upset that Sterling was caught saying these things with excuses like "He was in his home when he said it, why is he being punished" :why:
If it was a black player they'd say "you're a public figure, if something you say and it comes to light you gotta deal with the consequences"

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
the police will knock down my door and arrest me. we have cameras on every street. they started taking every childs fingerprints in schools so they have them on record. police arrest you so they can get more dna on record even if you are innocent. police stop and search you. we live in a police state.
And you got the nerve to shyt on America :why:

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
And you got the nerve to shyt on America :why:
If this is true

WELL DAMN

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
What they're trying to say is they should have the "freedom" to say what they want to say like back in the "good ol' days", w/o consequence or blowback, and your nikka ass should have the freedom to accept it like you did back when you were trained right. Its all coded bullsht they use cleverly endorse racism, while also trying to maintain this illusion of a post racial nation, which is why they're really mad because Clive Bundy and Donald Sterling exposed all that.

yo moms

drunk
Daps
If this is true

WELL DAMN

all this is true. you can look it up.

i was actually in school when they started getting the fingerprints. of course i was too young and dumb to understand what was actually going on.