Lets talk about how CACS like to use "Freedom Of Speech" as a crutch

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
They're basically racists who don't like being called out on their shyt. They don't want to be held accountable is all. They don't really understand that their mentality is wicked if not evil, because they're so self righteous and entitled they assume they're right and better than everyone else.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
They're basically racists who don't like being called out on their shyt. They don't want to be held accountable is all. They don't really understand that their mentality is wicked if not evil, because they're so self righteous and entitled they assume they're right and better than everyone else.
Werd, these white racists are ridiculous with their delusional thoughts.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
What they're trying to say is they should have the "freedom" to say what they want to say like back in the "good ol' days", w/o consequence or blowback, and your nikka ass should have the freedom to accept it like you did back when you were trained right. Its all coded bullsht they use cleverly endorse racism, while also trying to maintain this illusion of a post racial nation, which is why they're really mad because Clive Bundy and Donald Sterling exposed all that.

Yep.

shyt is just a BLATANT jedi mind trick they try and use.

BocaRear

The World Is My Country, To Do Good Is My Religion
Daps
well yeah. but still. :skip:

they were called to this pub cus we were kicking off with some old c*nty men. we just 18. new to the pub scene. and i werent even buying drinks from the pub nahmean. had that 3litre frosty jacks all day. so the police come. they bring a van and 2 cars for like 5 teens. so they were looking for trouble. fukk em.

Detroit B

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Free speech is a myth

After thinking about this for awhile, I actually agree. You know, the definition of freedom essentially means without imprisonment or constraint...but I don't think we ever had freedom of speech and never will because we are still constrained in the methods of communication.

A form of freedom of speech would be me writing a sentence saying this....sihdobdosdncixo chkjvhnxckvn ckjvhn <---wouldn't be understandable to anybody right? But instead I've got the constraints of the English language, I've got the constraints of what my peers would be able to understand, I've got the constraints of my pronunciation and my accent which has been laid upon me through years of life experience. So even when I'm speaking in a free and liberal manner, I've still have constraints on my speech :sas2:.....

Freedom of speech could be the incitement to riot, the incitement to murder, or something which is unintelligent and unintelligible that would not actually be within the language, but it could be understood by someone else.....so there is no freedom of speech....never has and never will be....so it's something we have to accept.

But when these CACS talk and bring up freedom of speech, what are they really saying? What they're really saying is they are representing some views of a cultural group that wants to be able to express without being suppressed.....that's what they're really saying...so it's not a question of freedom of speech is it? It's a question of freedom of suppression of ideas which are contrary to the ideas of another cultural group :sas2:....it's not freedom of speech, it is freedom for a political group to be able to express itself for their own political purposes......it's not freedom of speech, because people in every political group are still constrained by the principals of thought, reasoning, ideology, speech, language, social and cultural norms.......There's no freedom there :sas2: ...just something to think about.

definition

im not a cool guy anymore
Daps
A lot of those Idiots don't realize that

1. Hate speech isn't protected under Freedom of Speech

2. There are consequences for what u say

While this is true, the Sterling thing has nothing to do with this.

The sterling ban was a BUSINESS DECISION by the NBA. The league figured it stood to lose money because of sterling's actions (or worse -- lose the players that make the league). The NBA is free to make this decision, and it has no impact whatsoever on sterling's "free speech." He's still free to say the stupid shyt he thinks ... he just doesn't get to be involved in the private business relationships he was previously involved in (at least with regard to basketball).

It reminds me of the "duck dynasty" guy's bigoted remarks -- A&E originally did the "right thing" by canceling the show (based on the notion that they'd lose money if they didn't) ... then, white rednecks freaked out and the channel realized that canceling them would cost them MORE, so they flip-flopped quickly. Obviously, the NBA is a little less redneck-dependent, so they probably won't flip flop on their decision (but -- if they thought it would make them money, I have little doubt they would change their mind. Cash rules).

To answer the OP's question - I think people (especially bigots, who are generally white) hide behind "free speech" to avoid the consequences of their speech/beliefs.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Chris Rock in one of his bits said, This is the first time in the history of this nation a white man has had to watch his toungue.

They can't deal. Thus the bullshyt arguments. Yahoo has been of the chain with these kinds of idiots since the story broke.

Also they secretly feel violated cause somewhere in their home, someone they know, if not them, talks and thinks like Donald Sterling. Some of them were legit shocked cause sterling didn't Drop the N Bomb. They are thinking damn my uncle says worse shyt and we laugh about it.

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Dawg, so many of my white friends and associates have been using that excuse in the Donald Sterling case. I'm not trying to hear it. I had to ether a "friend" last night when I caught him talking slick on facebook about the Donald Sterling situation.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
A lot of those Idiots don't realize that

1. Hate speech isn't protected under Freedom of Speech

2. There are consequences for what u say

#2 is a major one. There is no such thing as "freedom of speech". Everything that you say will have consequences regardless of what type of country you live in.

yep. i was arrested for shouting racial abuse at police. we have no freedom of speech at all.

:duck:

yo moms

drunk
Daps
#2 is a major one. There is no such thing as "freedom of speech". Everything that you say will have consequences regardless of what type of country you live in.

:duck:

not ducktales at all. they came in a van and 2 cars. arrested one of my boys first for fighting. they took my drink out my hand and poured it all over the floor so they got abuse hurled at them. i ran and nearly got away too.this was way back last year when i was drinking a lot.