Lets talk about how CACS like to use "Freedom Of Speech" as a crutch

yo moms

drunk
Daps
I imagine it's illegal to hurl abuse of any kind at police officers breh. Were you drunk?

well yeah. but still. :skip:

they were called to this pub cus we were kicking off with some old c*nty men. we just 18. new to the pub scene. and i werent even buying drinks from the pub nahmean. had that 3litre frosty jacks all day. so the police come. they bring a van and 2 cars for like 5 teens. so they were looking for trouble. fukk em.

Daps
Reppin
London
well yeah. but still. :skip:

they were called to this pub cus we were kicking off with some old c*nty men. we just 18. new to the pub scene. and i werent even buying drinks from the pub nahmean. had that 3litre frosty jacks all day. so the police come. they bring a van and 2 cars for like 5 teens. so they were looking for trouble. fukk em.

:mjlol: Sounds like a good night to me.

yo moms

drunk
Daps
:mjlol: Sounds like a good night to me.

standard.

everywhere i go i get into trouble. probably cus im one of the only minority in white town. first night ever out hitting the clubs. we get out the taxi. walkig to the clubs but i need a piss real bad. so i took a piss at the front of this bank and this copper just happened to be walking along. got a ticket and a fine under a fake name and address. was ordered to leave town immediately :mjlol:

Zardoz

mmmmmmmmmmlli
Daps
People are always for freedom of speech until they get emotionally hurt.
And as much as I can't stand the average white, I think we're all guilty of this.

A recent example being when Colbert made a Ching Chong joke, some here even start talking like whites with the "I'm sorry, I thought this was America!" shyt. And sure Colbert didn't mean harm and meant to attack the real racists, I'm sure some Blacks still wouldn't feel the same way if he instead made a black joke about fatherlessness or something.

And as for the whole Freedom of Speech thing, I don't care too much for it. At least the current version that's agreed on by people who always bytch about "POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!!" in their blogs. I prefer how it's done in places like here in the UK where we're too chicken-shyt to say anything rude in fear of our harsher penalties. Sure it makes it a police-state, and it definitely doesn't get rid of racism, but at least people are forced to not bring up race in general discussions all the fukking time.