Let's talk about how the Rock wanted to put the HURRICANE over but refused to put over Punk

TRIPLE M

This is Where the Power Lies
Daps
hurricane always showed the rock respect, and if he was cool with you he was always willing to put you over
punk made alot of comments about the rock prior to his return and he never forgot about them:hoganpoint:

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
hurricane always showed the rock respect, and if he was cool with you he was always willing to put you over
punk made alot of comments about the rock prior to his return and he never forgot about them:hoganpoint:

Punk talks slick about everyone. I still never forgot about him talking shyt about The Miz on his DVD when The Miz was giving him nothing but compliments on the same DVD. He's just a constantly bitter misanthrope.

stro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
I doubt Rock was ever asked to put Punk over, but if he had been, he would have, since he spent his entire time as a top star losing to mid carders to help them out. Given what the build up for WM was, it really made no sense for Punk to go over Rock.

But fukk Punk. Dude would have found a way to bytch about Rock putting him over, too.

Last edited:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I doubt Rock was ever asked to put Punk over, but if he had been, he would have, since he spent his entire time as a top star losing to mid carders to help them out. Given what the build up for WM was, it really made no sense for Punk to go over Rock.

But fukk Punk. Dude would have found a way to bytch about Rocking putting him over, too.

All those people lost in the end to the Rock....

Rosecrans

CPT
Supporter
Daps
Look in my eyes, what do you see?
A jobber with a thot's person-alityyyy

cmpunkhigh.jpg

Last edited:

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
To my knowledge Rock has never refused to put anyone over. Had Vince not been so dead set on Rock vs Cena 2, Punk could've weaseled his way into the main event somehow. I'm sure there would've been no reluctance on Rock's part to put him over at Mania.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
That heel run to cap off the year long reign was Punk's best work in my opinion. He even got Rock off his game a couple of times (that strip naked line :mjlol:). You could really feel the frustration emanating from his pores during each promo. Amazing he held that championship for longer than anyone in recent memory and it's basically a footnote in history five years later.