Lil Reese Arrested on Charges of Indirect Criminal Contempt. He has NO Bail till he Sees judge.

Loud Still Coolin

Suppose be a IT cert like you coli nikkaz
Daps
Reppin
Certz Up ..... Hoezzzz down .....
tumblr_mg0wjqkdht1s1fn1bo1_250.gif
:dead:

onlylno

Haitian American Descended From Slaves
Supporter
Daps
I'm guessing they've been trying to build a Schmurder case on him but couldn't get enough hard evidence.

So they finally said fukk it and gave him a bullshyt charge.

:shaq2:

I imagine he's sitting in some interrogation room getting grilled by Detective Munch and Ice-T.

Last edited:

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
I know some of you uppity negroes gave a silent Hi 5, to your neighbor when you the perceived low life got arrested because his kind makes you look bad in front of "massa"

But we can't sit around quiet when the state starts trumping bs charges on people just because, even if you feel people deserve. This is beyond Reese personally this is about civil liberties and justice for civilians and rest assure the bs they charge people you feel deserve it with today, will be the bs they charge people who def didn't deserve it tomorrow. Got to fight that injustice regardless of who it is getting arrested.

Now if he did something legit to get these charges ok, but this seems real flimsy.

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
I know some of you uppity negroes gave a silent Hi 5, to your neighbor when you the perceived low life got arrested because his kind makes you look bad in front of "massa"

But we can't sit around quiet when the state starts trumping bs charges on people just because, even if you feel people deserve. This is beyond Reese personally this is about civil liberties and justice for civilians and rest assure the bs they charge people you feel deserve it with today, will be the bs they charge people who def didn't deserve it tomorrow. Got to fight that injustice regardless of who it is getting arrested.

Now if he did something legit to get these charges ok, but this seems real flimsy.

Shut yo c00n ass up....