Lil Reese Arrested on Charges of Indirect Criminal Contempt. He has NO Bail till he Sees judge.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Damn,Reese said the cops be out to get em too:mjcry:....Be careful outchea brehs,if you see the cops who tried to put you in jail on trumped up charges in court,baby mama or whoever,don't try to stunt on em or give em dirty looks.

This
19AYhJ.gif

or this

Can get you a "indirect criminal contempt" charge,matter of fact the second one might be considering threatning a police officer....Just shut up and walk out of the court,i don't know if the George Jefferson walk out of the courtroom is considered a crime:pachaha:

Last edited:

CouldntBeMeTho

Clarence Pawlicker
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
then youd know that as soon as the detective reviews your case he can determine whether or not u get a bail :francis:
Judges set bail in America.. Not detectives :mjlol:

Unless u snitchin :ufdup:

Setting Bail Through a Bail Hearing
A typical bail hearing is brief. The magistrate or judge will review the nature of the charges against a defendant and set a bail relative to the severity of the charges.

Last edited:

HYDRO

Old Member
Daps
Reppin
N.W.I.
Judges set bail in America.. Not detectives :mjlol:

Unless u snitchin :ufdup:

Setting Bail Through a Bail Hearing
A typical bail hearing is brief. The magistrate or judge will review the nature of the charges against a defendant and set a bail relative to the severity of the charges.
lol dude u have no fuxking clue what ur talking about...negged

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
dude stfu

i got pulled over for driving on a suspended license and the cop gave me a "i-bond", which means i didnt have to go to jail & he let me go right on the spot, They just towed my whip instead
shut the fukk up, p*ssy, we ain't talking about traffic court. I-bond isn't jail nor is it related to criminal cases.
that's called "recognizance"...Otherwise you woulda went to jail. Neg returned fakkit. your alias is a bytch too.

Daps
i think contempt is when you fail to comply with an order or law, one of those less than a year, or get out once you comply situations. petty, but petty adds up eventually

HYDRO

Old Member
Daps
Reppin
N.W.I.
Detectives don't have shyt to do with bail in america. YOU get negged.
wtf yes they do. They cant release a bail for anyone until the detective reviews your case...if the detective dont show up u gotta wait for court...this is how it fukking works