Lil Reese Arrested on Charges of Indirect Criminal Contempt. He has NO Bail till he Sees judge.

HYDRO

Old Member
Daps
Reppin
N.W.I.
I been to jail plenty of times and bail is not set until you see a judge, it's called an arraignment:francis:
who the fukk is telling yall u gotta wait for court? Not bragging but I've been to jail a lot too and the only time I ever had to wait for court was when then ingot and arressted late night and I was too late to go to court...other wise most charges come with a a bail already established or you have to give the detective a brief summary of what u claimed (and no camrons, that doesn't mean snitching) happened...bail is only set by a judge if it's something more serious like man slaughter or a gun charge like erhum Reese here...damn but yall can sit in holding til court if u want

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
who the fukk is telling yall u gotta wait for court? Not bragging but I've been to jail a lot too and the only time I ever had to wait for court was when then ingot and arressted late night and I was too late to go to court...other wise most charges come with a a bail already established or you have to give the detective a brief summary of what u claimed (and no camrons, that doesn't mean snitching) happened...bail is only set by a judge if it's something more serious like man slaughter or a gun charge like erhum Reese here...damn but yall can sit in holding til court if u want
I think we can agree that it works differently depending on the jurisdiction you're in. I'm from Texas and have only been locked up in Texas and down here in Austin and the surrounding cities you don't know what your bail is until you see a judge which is called your arraignment.

HYDRO

Old Member
Daps
Reppin
N.W.I.
I think we can agree that it works differently depending on the jurisdiction you're in. I'm from Texas and have only been locked up in Texas and down here in Austin and the surrounding cities you don't know what your bail is until you see a judge which is called your arraignment.
agreed I've only been locked up in Indiana but my cuz got locked up in Texas and before he went to court he got a bond (I believe for drunk driving ) and then he dipped back here...said the jails were hell...any who he never went to court ...anywho a few months later he tried to get his license for here and Texas told him all he had to do to get it back was pay like $200...but yeah u don't always have to go to court to get get a bond...but in reeces case he locked up in Chicago with a gun charge and he a local violent celeb...he prolly won't ever get a bond

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
it's amazing how many views dj akademics gets lol, can't hate on him though even though he is a chatty :dame:

call_me_step_daddy

Real nikkaz,beat bytches
Daps
Reppin
in ya mama bed
shut the fukk up, p*ssy, we ain't talking about traffic court. I-bond isn't jail nor is it related to criminal cases.
that's called "recognizance"...Otherwise you woulda went to jail. Neg returned fakkit. your alias is a bytch too.

Nikka you slow :wow:

fake tuff, googling about jail but still dont know wtf you talking about ass nikka

L Ray

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Glass city
tumblr_mg0wjqkdht1s1fn1bo1_250.gif

:mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I always has an arraignment

I've been in trouble more than I like to admit but I never got none of that I bond stuff or none of that.

judge told me what was up and clarified my charges

the detective does review these kinda cases tho but bond isn't set by them. not in Michigan anyway