LIVE from Detroit ... the 2024 Official NFL Draft Thread (April 25-27) 6PM EST, ABC/ESPN/NFL Network

Do the Bears take Caleb #1?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Eye Cue DA COLI GAWD

Once tyranny starts, tyranny doesn't stop
Daps
overvaluing the qb got franchises stuck in the mud*
A decent QB in the league is getting paid 30+ mill a year. Teams should be falling over themselves to draft a good QB on rookie contract to reset their salary cap situation.

I think the Browns do the same in next year's draft

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
Don't understand why people are crying about the Falcons taking Michael Penix Jr at all. Kirk cousins is about to be 36...

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
Because they gave that peckerwood 160 mil it aint rocket science why people think they idiots :mjlol:

So? They have a QB to try and be competitive with for the next 2-3 seasons. They could easily be a playoff team in that division. Then Penix Jr will learn and come through to take the helm. Who cares.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If they were gonna contemplate this, why didn't they just trade for Justin Fields a few weeks ago? Giving up a 6th-7th round pick for Fields and then taking the best available player in the draft last night. Could have taken the best defensive player for your defense-minded coach. Could have taken Rome Odunze and made that offense even wilder.

Saints got better last night. Bucs got better last night. Even the Panthers made a good decision. I'd be sick if I was an Atlanta fan.
These hot takes are too much. I don't know why Atlanta did what they did, but Penix is a legit top quarterback in that draft. His issue is he has blown out both of his knees so he isn't as mobile as the othe quarterbacks in the draft. However Penix is the best pure passer in the draft. The dude's left arm literally took his team to the national title game. He was the runner up to the Heisman trophy winner and in my opinion he should have won it because he took his team to the national title game when everybody in the country knew he was going to throw it. Penix is better than Maye, but nobody is shytting on Maye going 4th overall.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
So? They have a QB to try and be competitive with for the next 2-3 seasons. They could easily be a playoff team in that division. Then Penix Jr will learn and come through to take the helm. Who cares.

:mjlol:

Picking a backup qb at 8

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
You know, I'm taking whatever the over is on the Colts next year.

If Anthony Richardson and Laiatu Latu pan out, AFC South are going to be what everyone thinks the AFC West will be.

Anthony Richardson as your QB
Laiatu Latu getting to the other QB
Steichen is an offensive genius who got that much out of Gardner Minshew and I'm sure that was good for Richardson to sit behind and learn from.

They basically raised their ceiling at premium positions.

Looking like an F-22 Raptor out there :wow:

Got some special ankles.

Last edited:

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
I’m hoping either Cooper or Powers fall to 39…also wouldn’t be mad if we took Benson at the top of the 3rd…