LMAO! Older women bitter bcuz the younger women are out attention-whoring them!!! :flabbynsick:

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
These older women pretend to be classy and mature once they reach 27+, in actualtity these fresh out of college girls are wiping the club floor with these hags. Pushing these hags into early retirement. That's why these older chicks don't club much, the competition to stiff. These young chick twerking and poppin, body all tight. While these 27+ haven't learn the dance from the "Back Dat Azz up" and haven't worked out since middle school. No ones offer them drinks no more, no ones approaching them anymore. Don't let these other women fool you to thinking she's reserve, classy and mature. She'd still be out there attention-whoring if she could compete. This is when she starts looking for a "Good Guy" You can wife her, but she'll relapse as soon as someone shows her some attention.

Classic :flabbynsick: women quotes...

:flabbynsick: "look at what she got on"
:me: :shaq:

:flabbynsick: "can't believe you're 30 dating a 22 year old"
Me: :shaq:

flabbynsick: " U need a older woman"
Me: :mjpls:

:flabbynsick: "Her butt is coming out her dress"
me::steviej:

:flabbynsick: "these guys are disgusting for being attracted to that"
me: :aicmon:

:flabbynsick: "I don't clubs anymore, I'm going to an open mic/ lounge"
me: :camby:

:flabbynsick: "These women do anything for attention. I don't care what none of these broke men think about me"

look.gif

Last edited:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
the absolute worst is the 26-32 age group broads:mjlol:

just mad 24/7

want a husband so bad:mjlol:

go to the gym just to sit in the steam room

these young gurls doing yoga and crossfit:takedat:

just cause yo old ass ran track in highschool dont mean you can just chill and still be fine:upsetfavre:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
What I love from these young ass broads of today is the fact that they grew up in the recession and most of them grew up broke. Their expectations are so low that they are happy with any man that ain't simping. bytches in my age group are the ones that grew up in the baller era of the early 00s and they want a man to have all kinds of $$$ for them. These Nu age chick just want swag :steviej: