LMAO! Older women bitter bcuz the younger women are out attention-whoring them!!! :flabbynsick:

Vado

Told Rico He Should Of Knocked Ace Off
Daps
i get what you gettin at

but 27 isnt really an older woman

the bytches that i know thats 27 still be out there

its usually chicks thats like 32 that be on they hating shyt

ive fukked with a few 30 year olds

they boring as fukk

Daps
Reppin
St louis
nothing get over 35 year old women
tight like that fresh summer crop of stallions.....
body's iron clad and ready for battle...
asses fat/midrift all pre tainted by pregnant/
aint wearing bra's and titties sitting up like
doberman pinscher ears,skin glowing from
birth control.........somebody help me.
e80b2t.jpg

wat6rr.jpg

pike

Banned
Daps
These older women pretend to be classy and mature once they reach 27+, in actualtity these fresh out of college girls are wiping the club floor with these hags. Pushing these hags into early retirement. That's why these older chicks don't club much, the competition to stiff. These young chick twerking and poppin, body all tight. While these 27+ haven't learn the dance from the "Back Dat Azz up" and haven't worked out since middle school. No ones offer them drinks no more, no ones approaching them anymore. Don't let these other women fool you to thinking she's reserve, classy and mature. She'd still be out there attention-whoring if she could compete. This is when she starts looking for a "Good Guy" You can wife her, but she'll relapse as soon as someone shows her some attention.

Classic :flabbynsick: women quotes...

:flabbynsick: "look at what she got on"
:me: :shaq:

:flabbynsick: "can't believe you're 30 dating a 22 year old"
Me: :shaq:

flabbynsick: " U need a older woman"
Me: :mjpls:

:flabbynsick: "Her butt is coming out here dress"
me::steviej:

:flabbynsick: "these guys are disgusting for being attracted to that"
me: :aicmon:

:flabbynsick: "I don't clubs anymore, I'm got to an open mic/ lounge"
me: :camby:

:deadmanny::dead::deadrose:

pike

Banned
Daps
the absolute worst is the 26-32 age group broads:mjlol:

just mad 24/7

want a husband so bad:mjlol:

go to the gym just to sit in the steam room

these young gurls doing yoga and crossfit:takedat:

just cause yo old ass ran track in highschool dont mean you can just chill and still be fine:upsetfavre:

I met a 19 year old the other day whos body was like tyra banks in her prime. A nikka was like :dwillhuh:

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
What I love from these young ass broads of today is the fact that they grew up in the recession and most of them grew up broke. Their expectations are so low that they are happy with any man that ain't simping. bytches in my age group are the ones that grew up in the baller era of the early 00s and they want a man to have all kinds of $$$ for them. These Nu age chick just want swag :steviej:

:dwillhuh:You're right, I didn't of it like that. The early 2000s up until 2008, tricking and simping were at an all time high. Scrubs and Can you pay my bills messed my game up. :to: No more passenger side.

These chicks are good with riding and a nice car and chilling in a semi clean/ semi- safe crib. Order a pizza and some shots of Aristocrat Vodka out of a CIROC bottle. She's wide out :shaq:

i get what you gettin at

but 27 isnt really an older woman

the bytches that i know thats 27 still be out there

its usually chicks thats like 32 that be on they hating shyt

ive fukked with a few 30 year olds

they boring as fukk

Shhhtttt... In DC, so many chicks fresh out of Howard, Hampton, Morgan, VSU, Norfolk State and from all over the Carolinas :takedat: I'm talking a ton of 22/23 year olds. :shaq:

A 27/28 better for fly to compete. Good genes and gym habit. That :flabbynsick: starts kicking in around 25/26 if they don't workout or eat right.

pike

Banned
Daps
:camby:

I'm 31 and killin' a whole lot of broads who are younger than me.

You see the avi :youngsabo:

yep me too. All those hoes that were bad in 1998-2003 looks absolutely horrible now. Of course now they are overweight with multiple kids some have lost their looks completely. Back then a nikka was too skinny for them and since I wasnt a hot boy, or thug and was a nerd majoring in engineering I was invisible to them. SInce then I have built myself into a nfl safety physique.that now has an engineering degree and an mba. Now when these hoes see me they are like:noah: ANd I am like:mjlol:

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
Mannnnnnn. Can't be any more truer. These young black women now got your boy going :ohmy: @ how easy it is to holler and get in them panties, that's if they are wearing them .

Maybe its because I'm older or maybe because the game's changed from when Destiny's Child & TLC fukked shyt up for dudes. I'm hollering at these chicks the SAME way I was during my twenties but with way better results.

While I see those chicks who thought they were the shyt during their early twenties stay hating cause they can't keep up with them anymore :russ: