LMAO! Older women bitter bcuz the younger women are out attention-whoring them!!! :flabbynsick:

Uncle Kingpin

No Relation
Daps
Bitter broads with the beer belly experiencing the other side of rejection is :blessed:glorious....

but I dont want the young bobbleheads either. Give me a 27 or older woman whose happy with her life and laid back over everyone else.

:steviej:Dont gotta break them in, they might even show you some moves you didnt even know about
:banderas:They got their own money
:myman:They already know nikkas aint shyt, she got a life of her own and aint tryna change me

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
What I love from these young ass broads of today is the fact that they grew up in the recession and most of them grew up broke. Their expectations are so low that they are happy with any man that ain't simping. bytches in my age group are the ones that grew up in the baller era of the early 00s and they want a man to have all kinds of $$$ for them. These Nu age chick just want swag :steviej:
SO TRUE goddamn nikka take this rep...I want to add to this but I can't :salute:

EDIT: Can't rep you yet..take it in spirit

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
You guys are always hating on the late 20's, early 30's females. We're not old yet.
Honestly, you got to look at it like me and just take it in stride with it being the coli and all...some posts i've seen had me :dead: and :snoop: at the same time...once you look at it like that you'll be aaight...

unless you're :flabbynsick:

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Honestly, you got to look at it like me and just take it in stride with it being the coli and all...some posts i've seen had me :dead: and :snoop: at the same time...once you look at it like that you'll be aaight...

unless you're :flabbynsick:

No and honestly if they think that way about women in my age group then I'm clearly winning because I look nothing like what they're describing.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
the absolute worst is the 26-32 age group broads:mjlol:

just mad 24/7

want a husband so bad:mjlol:

go to the gym just to sit in the steam room

these young gurls doing yoga and crossfit:takedat:

just cause yo old ass ran track in highschool dont mean you can just chill and still be fine:upsetfavre:

:wtb:

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps
that dime from high school or the neighborhood that dudes would damn near stab each other over, that head in the clouds super gassed up broad who was waiting for a millionaire athlete with hazel eyes...........that hoe 10 years and 35 flabby lbs later getting no looks or attention from average nikkas with careers=priceless

The sweet sweet ether:ohlawd: