LOL at everyone who killed Scottie Pippen For saying Bulls would handle Warriors

Daps
Rodman would be doing 20 rebounds a night and the offensive boards and extra possessions would be invaluable.
Especially all these long rebounds from this soft jump shooting league

:whew:
He wouldn't be playing enough minutes to average 20 rebounds a night. And you have to account for the fact he'd be further away from the basket too. He's not a rim protector, so he'd be pulled out by a stretch 4 (not to mention guarding the PnR) - therefore he wouldn't have the same rebounding opportunities like he's accustomed to. Why do y'all dudes lack perspective?

Last edited:
Daps
These new age cats think numbers tell the whole story....Not so fast my friend.

....Metrics aren't the end all...be all...
:skip:

That's funny because the only dude to really bring up numbers is the '90s fanboy. You didn't think this through my breh.

The American

Defending America against cacs
Daps
91 Bulls sweep GSW 9.5 PD
92 Bulls sweep GSW 12.6 PD
93 Bulls win in 5
96 Bulls sweep 24 PD
97 Bulls sweep 17.4 PD
98 Bulls win in 5

Truefan31

Superstar
Daps
Rodman would be doing 20 rebounds a night and the offensive boards and extra possessions would be invaluable.
Especially all these long rebounds from this soft jump shooting league

:whew:

thinking about it now, since the NBA is more a jumpshooting league, yeah Rodman would be a beast with rebounding. Dude was unreal, 6'7 getting 20 rebounds regularly.

lol why are we even debating Rodman's relevance in today's league? Warriors are getting killed in rebounding by the Thunder, Rodman would be feasting against them. Warriors down 3-1, yet Rodman couldn't guard anyone? the same rodman that could basically guard any forward/power forward/some centers? lol

Daps
thinking about it now, since the NBA is more a jumpshooting league, yeah Rodman would be a beast with rebounding. Dude was unreal, 6'7 getting 20 rebounds regularly.

lol why are we even debating Rodman's relevance in today's league? Warriors are getting killed in rebounding by the Thunder, Rodman would be feasting against them. Warriors down 3-1, yet Rodman couldn't guard anyone? the same rodman that could basically guard any forward/power forward/some centers? lol
This Thunder squad is arguably the greatest rebounding team since the early 70s.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
They didn't need to score, they played defense, they shut down teams that could shoot

they shut down kobe and shaq
Shaq and Kobe couldn't shoot. If you fracked 95 points on them you probably won. They didn't even win 55 games on the season so miss me with this whole narrative of them being this dominant force. They made a Cinderella run that was accentuated by Kobe deciding that getting the glory for himself was more important than actually winning in the first place so he played right into their scheme. Shaq was getting 27/11 a night on 63% shooting with Ben guarding him.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Shaq and Kobe couldn't shoot. If you fracked 95 points on them you probably won. They didn't even win 55 games on the season so miss me with this whole narrative of them being this dominant force. They made a Cinderella run that was accentuated by Kobe deciding that getting the glory for himself was more important than actually winning in the first place so he played right into their scheme. Shaq was getting 27/11 a night on 63% shooting with Ben guarding him.

You speak nonsense.

They changed the rules because of that pistons them.

you realize this, its because of them the Warriors team even exist.

The Warriors are soft anyway, you d'em though they'll start missing shots and second guessing themselves.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
You speak nonsense.

They changed the rules because of that pistons them.

you realize this, its because of them the Warriors team even exist.

The Warriors are soft anyway, you d'em though they'll start missing shots and second guessing themselves.

The rule changes came before them. I see why you're rocking a WOAT banner. Act like a top shelf defense the past few years is soft :heh:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The rule changes came before them. I see why you're rocking a WOAT banner. Act like a top shelf defense the past few years is soft :heh:

I got the WOAT because I said Floyd would beat Manny easily, and they called me a dikk rider.

Look what happened, butt hurts can never except being wrong even when proven so
Lets see how you handle it.

You moron, the made rule changes both times the Pistons won a championship.

The rule changes you are talking about happened in 2001, but they made rule changes again in 2004-2005

2001-02
• Illegal defense guidelines will be eliminated in their entirety.

• A new defensive three-second rule will prohibit a defensive player from remaining in the lane for more than three consecutive seconds without closely guarding an offensive player.

• During 20-second timeouts in the last two minutes of the fourth period and/or any overtime period there are unlimited substitutions.
Previously the team calling the timeout could substitute one player. The other team could substitute only if the team calling timeout substituted.

• If a player is fouled when he has a clear-path-to-the-basket, he gets one free throw and his team gets possession of the ball at midcourt.
Previously, the player received two free throws.

2004-05
• New rules were introduced to curtail hand-checking, clarify blocking fouls and call defensive three seconds to open up the game.
• On the weakside, defenders must remain on the weakside outside the paint unless (i) they are double-teaming the ball, (ii) picking up a free cutter or (iii) closely guarding an offensive player.

Why The Pistons Have Been Robbed

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
You moron, the made rule changes both times the Pistons won a championship.

The rule changes you are talking about happened in 2001, but they made rule changes again in 2004-2005

2001-02
• Illegal defense guidelines will be eliminated in their entirety.

• A new defensive three-second rule will prohibit a defensive player from remaining in the lane for more than three consecutive seconds without closely guarding an offensive player.

• During 20-second timeouts in the last two minutes of the fourth period and/or any overtime period there are unlimited substitutions.
Previously the team calling the timeout could substitute one player. The other team could substitute only if the team calling timeout substituted.

• If a player is fouled when he has a clear-path-to-the-basket, he gets one free throw and his team gets possession of the ball at midcourt.
Previously, the player received two free throws.

2004-05
• New rules were introduced to curtail hand-checking, clarify blocking fouls and call defensive three seconds to open up the game.
• On the weakside, defenders must remain on the weakside outside the paint unless (i) they are double-teaming the ball, (ii) picking up a free cutter or (iii) closely guarding an offensive player.

Why The Pistons Have Been Robbed
Act like hand checking had the same impact on defense that allowing zones did :mjlol: