DallasTxRep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas
fight was fixed just like the walters fight
rigo didn't even try

the way people talking you would think he was getting gatti'd in there

them nikkaz was in there playing around literally nothing happened, weirdest shyt I ever seen, you can't put up any highlights of this shyt
top rank is a joke

to those saying it wasn't fixed, why didn't loma just KO him then, if rigo was fighting like that against tank davis he would've been KO'd in the second round
but loma can't get him outta there

a whole year that went by we still ain't heard shyt from walters
rigo gonna disappear now that he got his stimulus package

bob arum ain't shyt I swear,

lmao at a professional boxer quitting without taking any damage what so ever lmao nikka please
:jbhmm:

Mr. Leonidas

All Star
Daps
lomachenko vs aaron pryor. give me your take on that one. lomachenko makes pryor quit on his stool in round 5? reason why? pryor couldnt throw one punch at him because lomachenko was so good all he could do was stand there in awe of him?

thats ridiculous. i know what lomachenko does to guys. some of the blame has to go on these guys. i understand when you are trying to make something happen but you just cant. these guys arent even throwing punches.

This post is ridiculous b. First off Loma vs Pryor??? Why!? I don't get the reason for your mention of this fantasy matchup.

Of course you have to fault Loma's opponents for not throwing more. They ultimately have the responsibility. But you can't be ignorant to the reason offensive fighters suddenly turn defensive against him. It's because Loma's offense and defense keeps these guys hands swinging at air and at home blocking, respectively.

Yuzo

No nice guys in boxing
Daps
This post is ridiculous b. First off Loma vs Pryor??? Why!? I don't get the reason for your mention of this fantasy matchup.

Of course you have to fault Loma's opponents for not throwing more. They ultimately have the responsibility. But you can't be ignorant to the reason offensive fighters suddenly turn defensive against him. It's because Loma's offense and defense keeps these guys hands swinging at air and at home blocking, respectively.
because there is nobody, ever, all time great or flavor of the month, who could make aaron pryor not throw punches. because you dont have to be aaron pryor to throw punches at vasyl lomachenko. you can be albert selimov.

i want you to watch this fight and explain to me why albert selimov could throw and land so many punches on lomachenko. i want you to explain why he could have such a close tough fight against a guy that is so good he can make you not even try to throw punches at him. i'll answer it for you. its because he was trying to beat him. its because he didnt let lomacheno just walk all over him. you watch this fight and you understand why that fight with orlando salido was not just an aberration. you understand why salido could give him so many problems. its because if you dont just lay down for him when he tries to razzle dazzle you then guess what you got a shot.

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
because there is nobody, ever, all time great or flavor of the month, who could make aaron pryor not throw punches. because you dont have to be aaron pryor to throw punches at vasyl lomachenko. you can be albert selimov.

i want you to watch this fight and explain to me why albert selimov could throw and land so many punches on lomachenko. i want you to explain why he could have such a close tough fight against a guy that is so good he can make you not even try to throw punches at him. i'll answer it for you. its because he was trying to beat him. its because he didnt let lomacheno just walk all over him. you watch this fight and you understand why that fight with orlando salido was not just an aberration. you understand why salido could give him so many problems. its because if you dont just lay down for him when he tries to razzle dazzle you then guess what you got a shot.

selimov never just planted his feet and let loma dance around him
whether it was conscious or not he was doing a good job of dancing with loma
i don't know if rigo simply had old legs now but he was on some different shyt on saturday

rigo usually is damn near hitting eurosteps and stepbacks on fools jahahahahaa

but this time stuck almost exclusively to just bending at the waist and shelling up
i was expecting to see rigo dance toe to toe with loma but his feet were weirdly stagnant while loma was hyperactive

Mr. Leonidas

All Star
Daps

So you post a video of an amateur fight he had TEN YEARS AGO bruh to try and make a weak point? :snoop:

Next I'm assuming you'll post up the Salido fight? :sas1:

I know from the outside looking in, it might be hard for you to understand why boxers arent as offensive against Loma as you'd prefer. Why don't they just keep throwing punches at him til they knock him out and beat him!?!?

It's not that simple bro. When you throw at him you miss, and he makes you pay with counters. When you're not being offensive, he's throwing alot of punches at you, at varied speeds, angles and forces, which keeps your hands at home blocking. So there's risk involved when you try to hit him. However to beat him, it seems you'e gonna have to cut the ring off, go to the body, and keep your lead foot on the outside of his (if you're a righty) so that he can't constantly turn you and spin off at an angle.

This is all theory. And easier to say this shyt when you're not in the ring with him. Just know that every single one of Loma's opponents had the same idea- to beat his ass and win. It didn't work for them (excluding Salido) and the reason is 100% Loma and his abilities.

Last edited:

Mr. Leonidas

All Star
Daps
selimov never just planted his feet and let loma dance around him
whether it was conscious or not he was doing a good job of dancing with loma
i don't know if rigo simply had old legs now but he was on some different shyt on saturday

rigo usually is damn near hitting eurosteps and stepbacks on fools jahahahahaa
but this time stuck almost exclusively to just bending at the waist and shelling up

i was expecting to see rigo dance toe to toe with loma but his feet were weirdly stagnant while loma was hyperactive

I attributed that more to the fact that they were both southpaws, so harder for Rigo to step around and duck out at the angle. Against orthodox fighters it's easier for southpaws to pivot around the opponents lead foot to duck out at the angle.

Yuzo

No nice guys in boxing
Daps
So you post a video of an amateur fight he had TEN YEARS AGO bruh to try and make a weak point? :snoop:

Next I'm assuming you'll post up the Salido fight? :sas1:

I know from the outside looking in, it might be hard for you to understand why boxers arent as offensive against Loma as you'd prefer. Why don't they just keep throwing punches at him til they knock him out and beat him!?!?

It's not that simple bro. When you throw at him you miss, and he makes you pay with counters. When you're not being offensive, he's throwing alot of punches at you, at varied speeds, angles and forces, which keeps your hands at home blocking. So there's risk involved when you try to hit him. However to beat him, it seems you'e gonna have to cut the ring off, go to the body, and keep your lead foot on the outside of his (if you're a righty) so that he can't constantly turn you and spin off at an angle.

This is all theory. And easier to say this shyt when you're not in the ring with him. Just know that every single one of Loma's opponents had the same idea- to beat his ass and win. It didn't work for them (excluding Salido) and the reason is 100% Loma and his abilities.
whered you pull this characterization of lomachenko as a counter puncher from? out of your hat or out of your ass? he isnt one. why dont you watch the fight hot shot. selimov went workrate for workrate with lomachenko, did good bodywork, and tagged him with good shots. all things you keep saying should be impossible. by the way that fight is from 2013. and dont forget that lomachenko was a full grown man fighting in the amateurs. not some kid.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
whered you pull this characterization of lomachenko as a counter puncher from? out of your hat or out of your ass? he isnt one. why dont you watch the fight hot shot. selimov went workrate for workrate with lomachenko, did good bodywork, and tagged him with good shots. all things you keep saying should be impossible. by the way that fight is from 2013. and dont forget that lomachenko was a full grown man fighting in the amateurs. not some kid.

You can never admit when you wrong @Yuzo....you just throw more excuses than Loma opponents throw hands:wow:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
Personally I favor Loma's strengths over Rigo's flaws, he has a better chin and is more active.
can you throw a lot of punches at a good counter puncher?

Loma did...you were wrong. Explain why Rigo shelled up like Walters, Sosa, & Marriaga before him?:jbhmm:

You cant, bc you'd be forced to recognize the 1 constant....they were facing Vasyl Lomachenko. He made them do it with his style.:yeshrug:

You just don't have the answers Sway, and it's ok. But dont be a hater bc you cant figure him out :hhh:

Last edited:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
wrong about rigondeaux. time will tell if i am wrong about lomachenko.

SRR lost as amateur and as a professional....I guess he wasnt the truth either right?:ohhh:

Stop it Yuzo. You better than this breh:to:

Yuzo

No nice guys in boxing
Daps
Loma did...you were wrong. Explain why Rigo shelled up like Walters, Sosa, & Marriaga before him?:jbhmm:

You cant, bc you'd be forced to recognize the 1 constant....they were facing Vasyl Lomachenko. He made them do it with his style.:yeshrug:

You just don't have the answers Sway, and it's ok. But dont be a hater bc you cant figure him out :hhh:
heres my answer to your edit. i want to see lomachenko scrape out a win in a close, tough fight. i want to see lomachenko win that way. that will mean a lot to me. because i know that one day he will run into that guy. i know that not all fights will be easy. his fans think every fight will be one where the other guy doesnt punch and he can just coast. but they wont. and i want to see how he responds. he wont always get to be in these fights where he gets a stoppage over somebody without looking like he broke a sweat. they didnt all come easy in the amateurs. they will not all come easy in the pros.

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
heres my answer to your edit. i want to see lomachenko scrape out a win in a close, tough fight. i want to see lomachenko win that way. that will mean a lot to me. because i know that one day he will run into that guy. i know that not all fights will be easy. his fans think every fight will be one where the other guy doesnt punch and he can just coast. but they wont. and i want to see how he responds. he wont always get to be in these fights where he gets a stoppage over somebody without looking like he broke a sweat. they didnt all come easy in the amateurs. they will not all come easy in the pros.

This is true.

But you also have to give credit to a Boxer who could make easy work of top quality fighters like Gary Russell Jr & Roman Martinez, and dominate and make QUIT top fighters fighters like Nicholas Walters & Guillermo Rigondeaux....which you were big on both (Walters/Rigo).:manny:

You constantly state what they didnt do, but never state why they didn't. Nobody walks in the ring not wanting to win...its something about Loma's movement/footwork/defense/technique which throws them off, bc Loma is VERY unorthodox while they are by the book fighters. They haven't seen a style like his ever. None of us have.

However, you dont credit him...you just gloss over him as if he's not the reason they stopped punching & cover up like you did in the post above that i quoted below:yeshrug:

ray fought guys that wanted to kill him. lomachenko fought guys that didnt even try to punch.
Why dont they try to punch? Since you wont give the constant the credit, then explain why Walters, Sosa, Marriaga, & Rigo didn't try to please?:ohhh:

Yuzo

No nice guys in boxing
Daps
This is true.

But you also have to give credit to a Boxer who could make easy work of top quality fighters like Gary Russell Jr & Roman Martinez, and dominate and make QUIT top fighters fighters like Nicholas Walters & Guillermo Rigondeaux....which you were big on both (Walters/Rigo).:manny:

You constantly state what they didnt do, but never state why they didn't. Nobody walks in the ring not wanting to win...its something about Loma's movement/footwork/defense/technique which throws them off, bc Loma is VERY unorthodox while they are by the book fighters. They haven't seen a style like his ever. None of us have.

However, you dont credit him...you just gloss over him as if he's not the reason they stopped punching & cover up like you did in the post above that i quoted below:yeshrug:

Why dont they try to punch? Explain why they dont please...
do you want to know why? its because the last time i saw lomachenko in a tough fight he lost. and its been going all his way since then. you want to know why he dominated so much in the amatuers? its because his style works very well for the amateur system. its a style that works very, very well against other certain styles. if you are a guy who is prone to covering up, prone to taking turns, he will run you out of the ring. i know that already. and i dont need to be told twice to know which way the the wind is blowing. what i want to know is how he looks against the types of guys that can give him some problems. that will tell me so much more than what you presume i dont already know about lomachenko. thats why these one sided wins dont mean as much to me as they may mean to you.

Last edited: