Results are only viewable after voting.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
i guess i must be the one of the few that never fukked with lomachenko solely because of his style period..nothing more nothing less...it seems like the majority of nikkas dont like lomachenko and/or wont give him props because of floyd for some reason, which is weird because floyd has nothing to do with this shyt all...and if you think he does..i got a tinfoil hat that you can wear while you are juelzing lol

steph_harden

Superstar
Daps
do you want to know why? its because the last time i saw lomachenko in a tough fight he lost. and its been going all his way since then. you want to know why he dominated so much in the amatuers? its because his style works very well for the amateur system. its a style that works very, very well against other certain styles. if you are a guy who is prone to covering up, prone to taking turns, he will run you out of the ring. i know that already. and i dont need to be told twice to know which way the the wind is blowing. what i want to know is how he looks against the types of guys that can give him some problems. that will tell me so much more than what you presume i dont already know about lomachenko. thats why these one sided wins dont mean as much to me as they may mean to you.

Those guys don’t exist right now. Who out there can even give him a different look right now? This cat’s ring iq and footwork are just off the charts. Hand speed and his angles are impossible.

You’d have to put him in a time machine against PBF to have someone in the ring as smart and cerebral as him

steph_harden

Superstar
Daps
Rigo has always been overrated wasnt he just getting put on his ass by random jobbers.....He even got dropped by Donaire in his most dominating match

Donaire was a champ:ufdup:u say that like he was some random in the ring. Rigo was a defensive savant with GREAT counterpunching and footwork. He was never overatted he put in work for years.

Turns out his iq isn’t as high as I thought. Son couldn’t adjust at all to what Loma was doing. Add to the fact that this is the first time in a 1000 fights he’d faced someone as skilled as himself and he couldn’t handle it

Reminds me of frieza vs SS Goku. Once he realized he couldn’t dominate he self destructed

Last edited:

Yuzo

No nice guys in boxing
Daps
Turns out his iq isn’t as high as I thought. Son couldn’t adjust at all to what Loma was doing. Add to the fact that this is the first time in a 1000 fight he’d faced someone as skilled as himself and he couldn’t handle it
well guys are playing up to his strengths also. you dont want him to get to set his feet. you get him backing up, or having to come forward, it starts to cut into his workrate. you will notice, that always with lomachenko, he gets off most of those big combinations when he gets to set his feet. you get his feet moving, like how crawford got postols feet to have to constantly be moving coming at him, or how guys like salido or selimov got him backing up, he starts to not be able to do the things he likes to get to do as much. that makes a difference. if you are going to stand still and let him set his feet, then you need to be punching with him, or countering, not taking turns. my turn, now go its your turn. those guys that like to take turns like that do real bad because lomachenko will keep you standing there covering up forever waiting for your turn to punch him back. you wont ever get it. he wont let you get it. but he is hittable enough, you can get him, punching with him. dont listen to these guys who say he doesnt get hit. because he does. you dont play to his strengths, you play up to what he doesnt like and keep him real uncomfortable.

87 others

Superstar
Daps
@patscorpio, the Rigo fight is furthering my belief that the Salido fight may have created a monster. Loma wasn't ready to handle cheap shots and being bullied, from that point on we are seeing Loma work cheap shots and being a bully into his repertoire.

I get the debates about a strong pressure fighter giving Loma issues, but he will have to do it with supreme skill, he won't be able to bully Loma. Seems to be a lesson Loma has learned.
People bring that fight up as a last resort. First of all, it wasn't the blow out that people are claiming it to be. It was a pretty even fight with Loma almost knocking Salido out at the end. Second, it was his second pro fight against a guy that was way heavier and fought as dirty as you can possibly fight. Show me another amateur that would be able to not only go 12 rounds, but almost win in his SECOND PRO FIGHT against a fukking champion who's fighting dirty. Man, FOH. If anything, that fight is a testament to how talented Loma really is. Put Shakur Stevenson in there with a Salido in his second fight and tell me how that goes.

Last edited:

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
Easter is not that much of a beast right now that he is wrong for Lomachenko.....i thought he lost to both Commey and Shafikov..to me they are on more equal footing than you think

I thought he lost to Commey too but the way Loma fights plays into Easter strengths. He’d be on he end of Easter punches all night & he’d have to take major chances to get inside & risk getting KO’ed

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
People bring that fight up as a last resort. First of all, it wasn't the blow out that people are claiming it to be. It was a pretty even fight with Loma almost knocking Salido out at the end. Second, it was his first pro fight against a guy that was way heavier and fought as dirty as you can possibly fight. Show me another amateur that would be able to not only go 12 rounds, but almost win in his FIRST PRO FIGHT against a fukking champion who's fighting dirty. Man, FOH. If anything, that fight is a testament to how talented Loma really is. Put Shakur Stevenson in there with a Salido in his first fight and tell me how that goes.

2nd pro fight actually

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
Dude don't fight long at all, that's one of the biggest knocks on him. If he was as proficient fighting long as you think he is he wouldn't have smothered his own work trying to finish Commey when he had him hurt in the 12th. I don't really seeing Easter being much of a factor for Loma in a hypothetical matchup but I doubt they ever fight each other due to both promotional parties at play so its whatever.

Yes he does but he chooses to bang on the inside because he can. When he fought Commey on the outside Commey couldn’t get off & showed he was the superior fighter. When he decided to make it a fire fight is when Commey closed the gap & won to me

Yuzo

No nice guys in boxing
Daps
People bring that fight up as a last resort. First of all, it wasn't the blow out that people are claiming it to be. It was a pretty even fight with Loma almost knocking Salido out at the end. Second, it was his second pro fight against a guy that was way heavier and fought as dirty as you can possibly fight. Show me another amateur that would be able to not only go 12 rounds, but almost win in his SECOND PRO FIGHT against a fukking champion who's fighting dirty. Man, FOH. If anything, that fight is a testament to how talented Loma really is. Put Shakur Stevenson in there with a Salido in his second fight and tell me how that goes.
how about all the times salido hit lomachenko with clean punches. or how salido was able to match lomachenko workrate for workrate and never let him get out and build up a big lead on him. or how every time salido got inside on lomachenko he didnt want any part of it so he held onto him all night. if salidos weight was a big problem like you say it is then hows he supposed to move up and beat all these bigger guys. keep this in mind. lomachenko was a full grown man in the amateurs. shakur stevenson is still a kid as a pro. thats not the same thing.